Aventador Battery Swap Help! - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Aventador

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2019, 12:45 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Aventador Battery Swap Help!

Hi, I am stranded in southern Spain with my Aventador. It seems the battery is flat and its in an underground car park with bad lighting. So i'm thinking of odering a new battery to replace it there and then incase it doesnt start off a booster pack, How much of a big job is it? I know you have to lift the front tub out etc. Would it have to be reprogrammed too as there is no lamboghini dealer for 1000km in Barcelona.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2019, 09:04 AM

you will likely have some lingering codes. If you cant clear them they will filer out in time.Remove the tub, you will need a 13mm socket for the batery tie downs and a 10mm deep socket for the terminals. Also torx bits for the boot.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-10-2019, 12:49 PM

Hi!!! Thanks sooo much for the pointers there!! Do you know what would be the best battery to buy? And taking out and replacing the battery is not that hard right with a bit of mechanical experience ? Thanks sooo much again for your help, I've had so much bad luck witht he car lately it's unreal! Thanks again for your time and help1

Old 11-10-2019, 02:58 PM

I dont know what brands exist in your country, just buy whichever battery has the ongest warranty is my suggestion. What other problems have you had? Great when people share this stuff so when others search the forums we can find answers
Old 11-11-2019, 08:42 AM

Hi, yes i have had problems in paint shops here in southern Spain. They had to spray the side skirts to get some stone chips out and they did it without taking them off and sparyed the air intake plastics lol. After that I orderd the air intake plastics from Lamborghini madrid and the woman who works in the parts dept husband commited suicide, so all order went on back order. After 8 Weeks of waiting i got the car back but no the battery is dead in a car park, becuase of not being used I suppose.? Any way hopefully i just swap the battery over and that's it for now! lol... Is it a hard process to change the battery ? Thanks again!
Old 11-11-2019, 10:38 AM

Nope, not bad at all. Plenty of space around the battery to slide out compared to the Gallardo’s. Good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Aventador

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in