6'4" fitting in Aventador S. - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Aventador

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2019, 12:12 AM

Gallery: 0
Default 6'4" fitting in Aventador S.

Hi all, HP and former 610 owner here. I am wondering if I would be able to fit in an Aventador S, preferably a roadster. I am 6'4" with a 40" inseam. I fit just fine in the HP with sport buckets and I fit fine in the 610-4. My local dealer doesn't have an S and there isn't a dealer within 1000 miles that has one. I would rather not have to fly to a dealer just to find out and then buy through my local dealer so was wondering if anyone could give me some insight as to whether I will fit?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2019, 06:17 PM

Short answer...probably not. Long answer...it depends. How much do you weigh? I am 6’6” 260lbs and wanted an SVJ in the worst way. I have an HP now that I love, and while it’s certainly a tight fit, it’s comfortable enough for long trips. I tried out the SVJ several times and couldn’t make it work. I went to the local dealer over and over again trying to talk myself into it and I could never get to the point where I felt comfortable. Just out of curiosity, what other similar cars have you owned or sat in? That might give me some insight into what may or may not work for you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-28-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadster View Post
Short answer...probably not. Long answer...it depends. How much do you weigh? I am 6í6Ē 260lbs and wanted an SVJ in the worst way. I have an HP now that I love, and while itís certainly a tight fit, itís comfortable enough for long trips. I tried out the SVJ several times and couldnít make it work. I went to the local dealer over and over again trying to talk myself into it and I could never get to the point where I felt comfortable. Just out of curiosity, what other similar cars have you owned or sat in? That might give me some insight into what may or may not work for you.

I fit in the Ferrari 488 Spider, McLaren 570S, McLaren 720S, Porsche GT3 with 918 seats, I have sat in a Aventador S roadster with the top off and my legs were just fine. If absolutely needed I would buy a roadster and just use it on sunny days and my other cars on rainy days but Iíd prefer a coupe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-28-2019, 06:29 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Im 6’5 and fit in my roadster fine. If interested in a 15 mine is for sale.
2014 BMW M5
2007 BMW M5
2017 MB GLE350
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Old 07-28-2019, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mint View Post
Im 6í5 and fit in my roadster fine. If interested in a 15 mine is for sale.

For me it has to be the S. I just personally like it a lot more than the first gen even if itís 100K more. I have heard that the first gen was easier to fit in than the S so I donít fit in either version of the S, I may get in contact. Iíll be in Chicago in November/December so if it isnít sold by then, I may buy.

Old 07-28-2019, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mint View Post
Im 6í5 and fit in my roadster fine. If interested in a 15 mine is for sale.

If I donít fit in the S*

Old 07-30-2019, 06:03 AM

Depends on how long (or short) your upper body is.

* Short body, long legs = probably yes.
* Long body, short legs = probably no.

Only way is to go and sit physically inside one. Perhaps take a long weekend in NY or wherever, and go visit a dealer or two. Be open that you're unlikely to buy, but need to squeeze in it -- sure they'll be fine. I did something similar in Lambo Dallas last year and they were very helpful.

Last edited by Toplambo; 07-30-2019 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-30-2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toplambo View Post
Depends on how long (or short) your upper body is.

* Short body, long legs = probably yes.
* Long body, short legs = probably no.

Only way is to go and sit physically inside one. Perhaps take a long weekend in NY or wherever, and go visit a dealer or two. Be open that you're unlikely to buy, but need to squeeze in it -- sure they'll be fine.

I am mostly legs so I think when Iím in Chicago in a few months Iíll hop in one and then buy from my local dealer.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Aventador

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in