Pedal Commander vs Sprint Booster - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Tools, Equipment, and Cleaning

Tools, Equipment, and Cleaning DIY'ers - Rate products and tools you've used on your Lamborghini

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2019, 08:21 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Pedal Commander vs Sprint Booster

Looks like these two are the 2 legit options to go with. But which one is better? Anyone here used both?

Pedal commander has an app, which seems really cool.

Sprint booster has a 3 year warranty vs a 2 year.

Pricing is about the same. Both have SEMA awards.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2019, 12:47 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Is Pedal Box the same as Pedal Commander?

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-22-2019, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russk View Post
Is Pedal Box the same as Pedal Commander?
Nope, they look to be different units.

Old 10-23-2019, 01:25 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

I have a pedal box installed and a Sprint Booster that I haven’t installed yet.

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold
Old 10-23-2019, 08:16 AM

I plan to buy Sprint Booster for its size and simplicity.

See the comparison below from the Sprint Booster site:

Modes and settings

Sprint Booster and Pedal Commander both have adjustable pedal sensitivity modes to give the driver more control.

Pedal Commander has an eco mode, a city mode, and a few sport modes. Pedal Commanders use “4 raise” and “-4 low” as their mode adjustments. This gives you 30+ modes. That amount of settings is overkill. The chance of you using that many settings is slim to nothing.

Sprint Booster has always kept it simple with just 3 modes. Sport mode, Race mode, and Off. Sport and Race mode both come with 9 throttle sensitivity adjustments. This amount of throttle settings you get with a Sprint Booster is all you need.

In Sport mode, Sprint Booster will unleash your vehicle, making you say to yourself “this is how a car should feel out of the factory”.

Race mode with the Sprint Booster will bring the beast out of your vehicle! And in level 9 race mode, you can expect to get a throttle response that you won’t believe.

The simple use is a great reason why Sprint Booster is still the leading throttle controller on the market.

Features

Pedal Commander uses Bluetooth connection if you’re interested in using your phone to switch modes while driving.

Sprint Booster doesn’t have Bluetooth capability. But it has features that no other throttle controller has.

Sprint Booster has a Valet mode and Pedal Lock mode.

Valet mode makes it so your car can’t be driven aggressively. This is great for when you have other people driving your vehicle.

Pedal Lock mode is extra security on your car. Pedal Lock is activated and protected by a pass code on your Sprint Booster. When this is activated, the gas pedal of your vehicle is disabled to protect your car from theft.

Design

Pedal Commander is a heavier and bulkier product than a Sprint Booster.

Sprint Booster is small enough to make it hardly noticeable when installed.

Price

Pedal Commander starts at $349.99.

Sprint Booster V3 starts at $289.99.
Old 10-24-2019, 08:07 PM

I don't know how I missed that comparison!

I agree that I don't need a million different modes. And PC would be more difficult to hide. I do like that app, though. But, will I use it often enough to deal with the bulk?

I guess Sprint booster it is. Better to have it hidden than to have an app.

Thanks, LamboGrasshopper!
Old 10-30-2019, 02:23 AM

Pedal commander has an app, which seems really cool.

--This will be my go. Cuz afterall, if something is not cool and only got stable, then why bother.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Tools, Equipment, and Cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in