Lamborghini Forum - View Single Post - Gallardo 2004 clutch problem egear
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 06:44 PM
Supporting Vendor
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 0

There is absolutely a lot of data to support our claims that our clutches last more than 300%. At the thread below, there is a data that was verified by Lamborghini San Francisco. Our customer drove 9k miles on our HT300 and only used 0.1 mm that means he has 98% left after 9k miles. His stock clutch only lasted about 8k miles. The customer was nice enough to give us a copy of the invoices from Lamborghini San Francisco that shows an E-gear snap when he installed the clutch and an E-gear snap after 9k miles where only 0.1 mm was used. It looks like he will get over 100K miles from our clutch.

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbf...-ht300-186154/

Drew, you have tried to bash our clutches a few times. I didn't want to start an argument with you so I didn't say anything. Unfortunately you leave me no choice but to respond to your false information. We have sold over 2,000 clutches and we have never ever had any high rpm vibration or any vibration at any rpm range. If anything, all of our customers tell us that our clutches are actually smoother than a stock clutch. The take off is also smoother without the usual bucking that you get from a stock clutch. Please stop spreading false information.

Here are a few videos from our customers with high rpm revs.

This customer in Dubai in a 100 degree F doing 8k rpm. Zero vibration

Here is an R8 customer of ours racing at Bahrain Formula 1 race track. Many high rpm revs and no vibration. He has 80k miles on our clutch. Our clutch is holding perfectly even after 80k miles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Specializing in Kevlar clutches for
Lamborghini and Ferrari for over 20 years

1-888-456-0437