Lamborghini Talk banner

Value of Super Trofeo body parts?

4K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Kuchi_19 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have just aquired an 05 G which came with a lot of parts. I am going to keep most of them; however I got what I believe to be a complete and original Super Trofeo FL2 body kit with the car:

2013 Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo

I have too many speed bumps where I live, so this kit is too low for me. It takes up a lot of storage space so it has to go.

The body kit is belived to be all original Lambo and Reiter parts. I believe I have a complete kit:

FL2 front bumper with all the netting, splitter; brand new dry carbon fiber, not even painted. I am waiting for confirmation this is Reiter made but I am 99 % sure.

FL2 rear bumper, as above.

Diffuser with the side parts, fins and all, brand new.

Underbody parts, meaning the flat underbody parts, brand new.

Side rockers, carbon fiber, brand new

The latest rear wing with top mount, fully adjustable, used wing in perfect condition, new brackets, including the small lower wing

All the parts to install the aux radiator under the front bonnet, meaning the ducts, brand new

Front hood, lambo made carbon fiber, brand new

Engine lid, lambo made carbon fiber, brand new. This might be the Stradale version, since it has a matte black paint on top

I can dig into the boxes later in the week, but I am pretty sure all the super expensive tiny parts are there, in lambo bags.

So any idea what I should ask for this body kit? Where should I sell it?

Any ideas would be very appreciated....

Regards,

Johan

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
that's a good good bonus to come with your car!

Id love to buy the whole kit but I don't think I could afford to pay what its worth.
if you are considering parting it out I'm interested in the side rockers.

Best bet is to just get photos of everything and put it up for sale here, ebay etc
maybe even contact Reiter and ask them if they know of anyone looking for a complete kit.
Im sure if someone was looking word would get around soon enough that you have a complete kit for sale.

#3 ·
Don't be too surprised if it takes a long time to sell.

I recall a member on here trying to sell a ST wing and I think it took them over a year to finally find a buyer. I imagine that will be even harder for a more expensive kit. Just gotta wait for the right buyer.

#4 ·
I suppose it depends on how fast you want to sell it. Its likely worth a good amount, but the number of people out there wanting to buy a full OEM super trofeo body kit is prettttty tiny. If you want to sell it faster, you'll have to make the price too good to pass up. If you want what it's likely worth, you're probably gonna be sitting on it for a LONG time waiting for a serious buyer to come along.

#6 ·
> If you want what it's likely worth, you're probably gonna be sitting
> on it for a LONG time waiting for a serious buyer to come along.

yup... and even then... it is not a "this sole potential buyer has
no choice but to pay what I ask for this rare product" slam dunk

#15 · (Edited)
Hi, here are som pictures. Sorry it took a while! There has been a lot of unpacking and packing stuff... The pics doesnt show all the parts, I don't want to unpack the underbody parts since they are easy to break.

I have looked through the parts more closely and I can't verify that the front and rear bumper are "original". The kit's I have seen usually have a white base coat on the body parts which is supposed to be painted, which usually are made by the subsupplier Bonaldi Motori SPA. The rockers have the white base coat, the bumpers do not. They are "dry carbon" and the fit looks like factory, so my best guess now is that someone made them "on the side" but with original tools.

The front hood looks to be original, it is identical to the work done by the subsupplier SFC who made the Stradale parts.

Unfortunately even the race body parts I know for a fact to be Lambo originals doesn't have any Lambo markings, so it is difficult to be 100 % sure.

The rear wing and brackets looks identical to the factory ones I have seen.

The air ducting, netting, fittings and other smaller parts are Lambo marked or supplied in Lambo spare parts bags.

This is truly an incredible kit, it weighs close to nothing and have nice finish for race car parts. Everything looks brand new except maybe the rear wing which I cant really tell.

Would I be in the right range pricing this at $17500 or 16000 Euro securely packed and ready to ship?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.