Lamborghini Forum - View Single Post - Long time lurker, first time poster! :)
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 05:56 PM

Gallery: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohlgren View Post
I like your story about seeing a Lamborghini for the first time.

When I was a kid, my dad got a huge pile of my grandpa's old Road and Track magazines. I used to browse them and fell in love with the Countach after seeing pictures and performance statistics.

One day, at 15 years old, I was riding in the car with my dad and he blurted out I needed to look at the car next to us. A red Countach had pulled up beside us. My dad slowed down to let him glide by and then followed him for a short while. I was in awe. The car looked even more incredible in person than I could have imagined. I was already a fan, but I will always remember when I saw one in person for the first time. (I even remember the exact patch of road where it happened.)
I like your story too! That would've been incredible to see the Countach with your own eye balls!!

That particular model has always been like a mythical creature. Similar to the Centenario or the Veneno. A tiny population have seen them and the smallest fraction have the opportunity to own them.

There's a bloke on youtube called 'Ryfips' and has a Countach 25th,
Countach QV and a number of other gems. They're absolutely stunning. Daily Driven Exotics often have him on their chanel and I think you might enjoy that!

Have a good week mate.

Cheers