Lamborghini Forum - View Single Post - Waterless Car Wash
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 10:07 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomboofy View Post
In my opinion, Chadwick's is definitely the best and I would buy it again and again but I live in Australia and by the time you pay the freight (and $A conversion), it makes it extremely expensive BUT it IS the best and I've tried them all. The next best but a fair way behind is Maguires and I can get this in Australia. Cheers Ed Burton
I can imagine the freight to Australia is crazy, just to Hawaii the freight cost as much as the product, but I like it so much that I bought it anyway.

2017 Huracan Giallo Inti 610-4 Spyder :sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Huracan Blu Lemans 610-4 Spyder Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Gallardo Black 550-2 Spyder Sold

2008 Gallardo Black Spyder Sold