Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Zeigler Exotics, Philadelphia area exotic service

Hey guys, just wanted to post about some experiences I’ve had at Zeigler exotics in Phoenixville PA. If you’re reading this then you’re already well aware of the fact that finding a good mechanic who works on these cars is limited at best. I have a Gallardo and a Diablo and until I discovered this place I was forced into the exotic cattle chute that is located on “The Main Line.” I won’t mention names but you’ll know of whom I speak. I took my Diablo for its major service to Zeigler’s and the owner, Frank, spoke to me directly and really made me feel as though I was leaving my child in the hands of a caretaker who truly understood my needs and the task at hand to give said child the attention and love that I would if I was able. I was kept in the loop the entire time and was given options instead of being forced into a price point without any choices. (An example of this would be something like...”While we have the engine out it may be a good idea to replace these hoses as they’re not easy to get to and have seen better days.”) They have worked on both of my Lamborghinis and not once have I ever had an issue. My Gallardo was a clutch replacement and went off without a hitch.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts