Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Agree, this is definitely not full disclosure by the seller:

Carfax shows a MINOR FRONT BUMPER 'MINOR ISSUE' reported in 2008. There is no sign of damage. It even says on the carfax 'A state or municipality has reported an accident or collision for this vehicle that may OR MAY NOT have sustained damage' There is no sign of damage, or repaint of front bumper whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
My first reaction is........next prospect. Clearly, these videos document significant damage, and unless you're a high stakes gambler, or an extreme risk taker, I would move on.

·
Registered
174 Posts
So ive been looking for a good LP640 for quite a while now and ive come across this car a few times. It was for sale for a long time in arizona and recently i noticed it wasnt listed anymore. Then a few weeks ago it showed up again for sale for 10k more then previous, and the for sale ad said "best deal in the country". Another friend of mine who is also looking for an LP640 contacted the seller and was told the car is perfect. When he was asked about the accident reported, the seller said it was very minor damage, but at the same time he also refused to let anyone do a PPI on the car. I think Roy Cats might have more info on this car since he said he also inquired about it recently.

·
Registered
SL #7007
936 Posts
Great post!! I love how the add says, "No airbag deployment" but I'm pretty sure you can see the passenger airbag deployed!!!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Pretty sad that AutoCheck gives it a glowing endorsement as above average even though they have the accident recorded. They need to review their algorithms.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Car has been relisted as of this morning.... AND for 10K more !
It now shows it went down $10K, and he added more "dealer speak" about the accident history.

Before: Price: US $249,900.00
Carfax shows a MINOR FRONT BUMPER 'MINOR ISSUE' reported in 2008. There is no sign of damage. It even says on the carfax 'A state or municipality has reported an accident or collision for this vehicle that may OR MAY NOT have sustained damage' There is no sign of damage, or repaint of front bumper whatsoever. It runs and drives like new when it was made! Anyone who is curious about this, keep in mind that most Lamborghini's have a minor accident in the carfax. Moreover, most people don't file police reports, so accidents are not on even on the carfax. This car is as nice as you could even find in the world.

After: Price: US $239,900.00
Carfax shows a MINOR FRONT BUMPER 'MINOR ISSUE' reported in 2008. There is no sign of damage. Carfax shows a MINOR FRONT BUMPER' accident Police Reported in 2009, with only 490 miles on it WHEN THE CAR WAS BRAND NEW UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY There is no sign of damage. The front bumper is perfect, probably replaced by the Lamborghini dealer. NO structural damage behind bumper because I had the front wheels off, and inner fender liners off to remove the front lights for the internal cleaning. It is perfect! This is the nicest condition Murci you will ever see. It runs and drives like new when it was made! Anyone who is curious about this, keep in mind that most Lamborghini's have a minor accident in the carfax. Moreover, most people don't file police reports, so accidents are not on even on the carfax. This car is as nice as you could ever find in the world. There is no nicer example of this car. And with a CLEAN TITLE! If this bothers you please continue searching for another car. I won't sell this car to anyone who isn't so excited to have it. It's a privilege to own an LP640 this nice with these low miles. I want it preserved, to the right owner who will take care of it, or I will just keep it. It is NOT a daily driver. It's collector's grade. Come see it for yourself! I am a perfectionist, and have owned and sold four Lamborghini's, three V12 Mercedes, BMW's, six Range Rovers, two Autobiography's, and more, ( these were all my personal cars ) and I was a Master mechanic for 30 years. I know what I'm talking about.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts