Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5-8 inches of snow coming, and I'm bored.

backs.jpg

Reactions: azzurri

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha. Thanks. I just ordered the murci pics to be put on canvas. 20” by 40”. I’ll try to recreate them with the av in the spring and mount them on top of each other in the garage. Have to play with the scaling
346027F7-6B47-42F0-8401-4F20B0F1DC16.jpeg

Reactions: azzurri

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,040 Posts
Maybe a good time to do some interior detailing and if that's done.......pray the storm moves in another direction.

·
Registered
738 Posts
SVJ is out of control, what color is that? Murci is amazing as well, old guy garage's past car?

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sold the murci in 2012. I don’t think the previous owner was a member. SVJ is Viola aletheia. Takes on various hues of blue and purple in different lights.

Apologies in advance. I just got this drone thing, so the driving and quality is... well.

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just ordered new shoes. And a lift. This winter is getting very expensive.

Attachments

Reactions: Sgt93

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spring come quickly...

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Super G
226 Posts
Hopefully this will warm your heart... my bad weather pics!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully this will warm your heart... my bad weather pics!
That definitely helps! I'm one of "those guys" that doesn't take her out if there is a speck on the weather radar.

·
Registered
2013 Super G
226 Posts
I used to be. But in Canada the bad weather can drag out for longer than what I'd care to watch something sit. So did winter tires for the first time this year. I don't regret it. It still doesn't get out much. But I'm not scared to anymore. And people think I'm nuts. Which is fun haha. I have blacked out window tints, so they can't see inside to see who the crazy guy is driving in January in Toronto;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,040 Posts
@boneguy, to calm myself down I convinced myself your first picture was after you used a soap cannon, and the second was after a good rinse with the power washer. Though, it was a tad late to wash the lambo.

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sadly, I'm getting quite adept at solo ping pong. Signed up for the new Marco Cirrilo fingerstyle guitar academy.

Just got reprimanded for flushing the toilet whilst the significant other is recording her lecture for class.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,846 Posts
Lol, I get those kind of reprimands daily.

·
Registered
2013 Super G
226 Posts
@boneguy, to calm myself down I convinced myself your first picture was after you used a soap cannon, and the second was after a good rinse with the power washer. Though, it was a tad late to wash the lambo.
Haha... the natural "snow canon" and rinse. Sorry to let you down!

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
6 more inches of snow...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Even the dealers use those soap cannons. I think this one malfunctioned and blasted the entire building as well.

Am I the only one who would take pause in buying a new Lambo, or used, from a dealer who lets them sit out in the elements?

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Super G
226 Posts
Am I the only one who would take pause in buying a new Lambo, or used, from a dealer who lets them sit out in the elements?
hmmmm... youre not all that crazy. If mine gets out into the snow cannon world, its brought back and thoroughly detailed and kept in underground (warm) garage. Maybe I'm crazy too... but sitting seems a tad worse

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,075 Posts
Sacreligious to see these cars exposed to such environmental forces. Shows an uncaring or lackadaisical attitude from a dealer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts