Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
75° highs here. How is it in your neck of the woods? :cool:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
Very nice @Kratos, almost as good as 69° at 5pm in Texas. I know things are getting good when after the drive I can clean the bugs of the Huracan front end without sweating my *ss off.😎

Reactions: Kratos

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta love the south. Haha

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
Gotta love the south. Haha
My friend I heard of a thing called...............winter/snow tires. Pray tell what might they be.:unsure: 🤣

Reactions: Kratos

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Registered
561 Posts
Lucky man. Hawaii weather is gorgeous.

CA became too “blue” for me, so I sold my house, took my family and left this month.

My new East coast climate is slightly less warm, but much less “blue”. Lambo is en route to me on an enclosed trailer right now, so can’t wait to enjoy it soon:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
82 / 77 Mostly Perfect with occasional scent of Plumera.
I know all about Plumera it's native to my home town Brooklyn NY.:rolleyes: Seriously I had to look it up........every time you post I get an education in Botany.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
Lucky man. Hawaii weather is gorgeous.

CA became too “blue” for me, so I sold my house, took my family and left this month.

My new East coast climate is slightly less warm, but much less “blue”. Lambo is en route to me on an enclosed trailer right now, so can’t wait to enjoy it soon:

Good for you, Hawaii I way too blue, but I am not letting that chase me away. Just have to be very selective with those that you choose to socialize with. I lived in CA for 35 years and love it, but it's not the same as it was back then.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
You got that right so blue they probably all look like Violet Beauregarde in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. They should remake Escape from New York and title it Escape from California.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
2 Cel ( 36F ) where I am and raining. 300 feet up the mountain at my house ( literally 4 mins up the road ) and it's snowing. Lambo and all the car toys are all parked for the winter. This time of year we can get 10 inches of snow 1 day and a week later I am cutting the grass again. Mountain weather. Tomorrow is supposed to be 14C and then by Wed its back down to 4C. We are all over the map with weather until mid Dec and then the snow will stick around until mid Feb and then it warms up again. By March we can take the cars out again. Cant wait.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
2 Cel ( 36F ) where I am and raining. 300 feet up the mountain at my house ( literally 4 mins up the road ) and it's snowing. Lambo and all the car toys are all parked for the winter. This time of year we can get 10 inches of snow 1 day and a week later I am cutting the grass again. Mountain weather. Tomorrow is supposed to be 14C and then by Wed its back down to 4C. We are all over the map with weather until mid Dec and then the snow will stick around until mid Feb and then it warms up again. By March we can take the cars out again. Cant wait.
Canada does get mighty cold. Too bad Lamborghini doesn't make snowmobiles.

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm cold reading this. Lol

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
77 F. 72% humidity. ENE winds 9 mph.

Saw a beautiful rainbow when I was surfing after work. Rain came down and the setting sun was ablaze in orange and yellow. Felt happy to be alive.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts