Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, so I wanted to open up a thread where people can talk about when they first fell in love with a Lamborghini.

Here's mine:

So growing up in an area where you'll see a Lamborghini once every 10 years I never really gave it much attention. I've heard the brand name from many songs, video games, and t.v shows but I didn't have a crush on the car.
My first experience with a Lamborghini was virtually in a racing game. It was a Gallardo in NFS Most Wanted. It was the coolest car I ever drove in a video game and it was wicked fast. None of my friends were ever able to beat me haha.

The Gallardo then became a fantasy of mine until recently this year. I went to a meet & greet where an owner showcased his car. Seeing the car and being able to stand inches away from the engine was an amazing experience. Ever since that day I've made it my goal to become a proud owner.

Welp that's all I've got. I'm sure most people here probably have more interesting stories to share.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm 18. I've been obsessed with cars ever since I was a little kid when I'd beg my parents to buy me a Hot Wheels car while I'd sit in that little seat in shopping carts. lol

I remember seeing Lamborghini after Lamborghini downtown as a kid, and of course I'd stop to look at them, but I don't think I really "fell in love" with them until the Aventador came out. I was taking pictures of a freshly-delivered arancio argos Aventador when the owner walked out and swung the door up for me to sit inside, then when I said I wanted to hear him start it up, he just gave me the key and told me to start it. And that was it! I've loved Lamborghini since.

Since then, I've been able to meet so many great people (owners) and learn SO much about the brand and the car industry in the process, and a lot of that wouldn't have been possible without this forum. I do photography as a second job but I still consider it my favorite hobby because about 80% of my work is automotive photography which I'm passionate about beyond words. Every new opportunity and every new car I get to shoot is helping me live the dream.

I can't wait to trade in my Mustang for a Gallardo...one day! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm 18. I've been obsessed with cars ever since I was a little kid when I'd beg my parents to buy me a Hot Wheels car while I'd sit in that little seat in shopping carts. lol

I remember seeing Lamborghini after Lamborghini downtown as a kid, and of course I'd stop to look at them, but I don't think I really "fell in love" with them until the Aventador came out. I was taking pictures of a freshly-delivered arancio argos Aventador when the owner walked out and swung the door up for me to sit inside, then when I said I wanted to hear him start it up, he just gave me the key and told me to start it. And that was it! I've loved Lamborghini since.

Since then, I've been able to meet so many great people (owners) and learn SO much about the brand and the car industry in the process, and a lot of that wouldn't have been possible without this forum. I do photography as a second job but I still consider it my favorite hobby because about 80% of my work is automotive photography which I'm passionate about beyond words. Every new opportunity and every new car I get to shoot is helping me live the dream.

I can't wait to trade in my Mustang for a Gallardo...one day! :D
Wow you actually got to sit inside one! I'm still waiting for my turn :cool:
I still have hundreds of hot wheels stuffed in a bucket inside my basement!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts