Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some men like the face, boobs of a women.
What is your favorite body part of your car.

Here is mine:

Front wheel arch
I love how the door window curves. It looks so exotic

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hmm, difficult to say, there's so much to love about my Countach. Could be those audacious rear wheel arches, or the air intakes, or the rear wing, even the engine deck.

On balance, I'd have to say the gear knob. Not for aesthetic reasons, but just because changing gear in the world's most exotic car is such a sweet sensation. Bodywork wise, I'll go with the engine deck lid - on the QV it's a work of art in itself.

·
Registered
205 Posts
To me , it is the badge on the hood of the car because I think there is no copy of it , only the original. IMO, nobody can fake it good enough that it can be mistaken for the real one. ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
For me the best look of my Countach is to get somewhat low (just above the body) and look from the rear 3/4 angle up to the front. The one unbroken line that goes from nose to tail and back again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I dont' own a Lamborghini, but one of my favourites details on all Lambo's are their subtle curves you can only see close up. Perfection!

·
Banned
0 Posts
The Lambo Man said:
I dont' own a Lamborghini, but one of my favourites details on all Lambo's are their subtle curves you can only see close up. Perfection!
Guess Im not the only non Lamborghini owning member. :wave: On Lamborghini, I love the exhaust. Espically the Murcielagos'. On my car, my little turbos will have to do. Or big turbos... not sure really. Hehe...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts