Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On Sunday the Pflugerville Car Show was well attended plus we had fantastic weather. It was Blu's first Car Show since its home coming.

Attachments

Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
Love the Orange Seats. Are you going to tint the front windows?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the Orange Seats. Are you going to tint the front windows?
I had a real bad experience with the tint on my 2021 EVO so I am undecided. The last EVO had all these tiny bubbles all over the place. The tint was done by the dealership so that may account for the quality. That's the first time I saw that kind of compromised outcome with tinting.

Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
all these tiny bubbles all over the place
Definitely a rookie that installed the tints. Perhaps Stanley 馃槅. Most of my cars don鈥檛 have tints bc of state laws but had the people who installed my ppf do the 4 side windows. No bubbles yet.
I have tints on one my my cars for 3 years and no bubbles.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely a rookie that installed the tints. Perhaps Stanley 馃槅. Most of my cars don鈥檛 have tints bc of state laws but had the people who installed my ppf do the 4 side windows. No bubbles yet.
I have tints on one my my cars for 3 years and no bubbles.
Agree, either Stanley or Mr Magoo or, dare I say it, maybe both. o_O :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: Sto_fever

Registered
Looking good, Albert! How was the Blue Bull, received in that sea of assorted rides? Great, I bet!!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good, Albert! How was the Blue Bull, received in that sea of assorted rides? Great, I bet!!
Thanks Jim. The EVO was indeed well received at the car show. People crowded around it from the time we got there until we left. I guess the attraction has something to do with its low profile, understated, subtle color. :giggle:

Reactions: AngelOfMurci
1 - 7 of 7 Posts