·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Facelift and LP570-4 Edizione Tecnica

Official: Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Facelift and LP570-4 Edizione Tecnica

Lp560-4 Facelift
Hideous bumpers...looks like a Mansory kit :p

Lamborghini has officially released three new models in their Gallardo range ahead of their public debut at the Paris Motor Show tomorrow. The newly upgraded Gallardo LP560-4 and the LP570-4 Edizione Tecnica – both coupe and convertible – are three new models in the long list of special editions and facelifts.

The highlights of the facelifted Gallardo LP560-4 are a new front and rear. The top models in the Gallardo line-up, the LP570-4 Superleggera and the LP570-4 Spyder Performante, will now be offered as Edizione Tecnica. The three new Gallardo models will be available at Lamborghini dealerships from November 2012 onwards.

LP570-4 Edizione Tecnica

The second model LP570-4 Edizione Tecnica – available in both coupe and convertible – benefits from a further improved equipment level and an even more individual look. Features of the Edizione Tecnica include a fixed high rear wing (borrowed from the Super Trofeo Stradale), as well as carbon ceramic brakes.

Three new optional color combinations whereby the entire roof arch and front air intakes are painted in a contrast color are part of the Edizione Tecnica package. The available shades are Nero Nemesis (matt black) body with Arancio Argos (orange) pillars and front air intakes, Bianco Canopus (matt white) body with Arancio Argos pillars and front air intakes, and Arancio Argos body with Nero Nemesis pillars and front air intakes.

In addition to this, all the new Gallardo models can be customized using the Ad Personam bespoke program.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Not a fan at all!! The bumpers are the worse design that I have ever seen in my life! WOW! What were they thinking??? I think the GST front bumper goes down as one of the hottest design in history!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Not a fan at all!! The bumpers are the worse design that I have ever seen in my life! WOW! What were they thinking??? I think the GST front bumper goes down as one of the hottest design in history!
I really dislike that bumper as well

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
The should either leave the Gallardo in it's dignity, it's a great looking car as it is (was) or introduce a new model.
This 'plastic surgery' is becoming somewhat ridiculous

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
They need to stop turning these photoshop renderings into real cars. It is getting ridiculous now. There is absolutely no added value at all.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
The value is solely in Lambo's bank account. The more versions they can create of the same car and sell strengthens their bottom line.

Lambo has been weaned off of the Audi tit and needs to support it's self. Building more Gallardos and charging more for face lifted special models is an easy way to make more profit.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Front looks like a kid set on the car with a meccanno set. Rear looks like a cheesy robot with a big mouth.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I saw this leak on WorldCarFans, I can't believe this facelift is accurate. It's unbelievable how ugly this front and rear bumpers are for the car, it looks nothing like a design that they would incorporate, no evolution whatsoever. They're milking these G special editions forever now and completely watering down the car. Not feeling Lambo's strategy on this one

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,832 Posts
The 570 is awesome, the other is the opposite of awesome.

·
Registered
907 Posts
LP570 looks good, but that's because it's only a custom paint paint job and a "raised wing."

LP560... I'm thinking it's one of those Lamborghini's that will grow on me with time? It's so new and "revolutionary" that it looks ugly to me now? I don't know...

All I do know, is that when I do make my Billions (with a capital B) - Lamborghini is going to make it really hard for me to buy one of every model/special edition car that they've produced. I'll need to buy Greenland and pave it over just to make room for the Gallardo collection.... :mad:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts