Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have asked, yee shall receive. Two separate topics here.......

First -- Pictures of the Orange 6.0 are ready. Check out www.slantback.com and click "2001 Lamborghini Diablo Orange".

Second -- The comparison video of the Yellow 6.0's exhaust with the Tubi and Cats removed, versus the Orange 6.0's exhaust from the factory with no modifications is also online. For that go to www.slantback.com and click "Homemade Movies". There's a 2nd video there of the Alpine unit by a visitors request wanted to see it in motion too. Also enjoy some of the old Hummer offroading movies for totally different-than-Lamborghini videos. :)

Enjoy!

-Ben

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Both cars are very nice.

I'm having trouble accessing the video files. I'm getting somekind of error.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations on the new baby...

Ben

Thanks for sharing your new baby pictures. :) I must say that the Tubi exhaust sounds prettyl cool. Are you planing on changing the orange 6 to a Tubi as well?

·
Registered
155 Posts
The DL didn't work for me either.

BTW , As much as I LOVE Yellow..Your Orange 6.0 looks absolutely INSANE :hail: .

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh My God....Ben you are my hero you have both my dream cars and thanks so much for that video :) :) IMO the Yellow one sounds a bit more like the traditional lambo with the deeper grunt but the orange one sounds absolutely fantastic too :eek:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the complments. I intend to leave the Orange 6.0's exhaust factory.

For the video links, they seem to work like a champ for me? Just tested a second ago. Using Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Ben,

Did you say, you are going to keep the Orange stock? If so, are you tired of the Tubi sound? It seems to me the Tubi sounds so much better and aggressive than OEM.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After having driven both, I like stock better. It seems to be easier to drive. Also, at high speeds, there seems to be better acceleration. I don't know if it's the Tubi or the cats being removed, or a combo of both, but I like the stock exhaust better. The sound of the Tubi system is much nice of course.

-Ben

·
Registered
464 Posts
It looks brand new and that interior is unbelievable! I like the rims look nice too. It gives it a different look than the stock ones.
Is it me or is there a bigger gap between wheels and the wheel wells?

Nice Video Ben. Please change the exhaust on the Orange one ASAP!
Maybe something other than Tubi

Congrats again!!

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
Got one word for you Ben..Larini. I've got a 45 meg sound and video with it installed on mine, can't find any place to load it to yet.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Slightly smaller gap between the wheels and the wheel wells. Due to rim size increase and different tire size.

-Ben

·
Registered
101 Posts
*clap clap*

I LOVE the pictures of the orange one!!! BUNCH of pictures... Never seen that many pictures of a single Lamborghini. If you dont mind, I have copied all the pics to my computer. Great to have if you wonder about any details someday...

Thank you! :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
I love the song coming out of the yellow one...seems deeper...while the orange one sounds cleaner. Im looking for an exhaust system, i was wondering if anyone could recommened me one that sounds like the yellow one but louder.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts