Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. New here. Love the community. Just sold my R8 V10. Looking to buy a UGR TTG that is either Verde Ithaca or has no colors on the interior. Looking for one with an updated front bumper. Prefer ceramic clutch to tilton. Simple cash transaction ready to move.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Killer setup jhbchess. That is truly an awesome car. Currently looking for a coupe but thanks for letting me know. GLWS.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Good luck w the search you can't go wrong with UGR. Keep in mind street builds (stages 1 - 3) only carry the warranties and race versions 1R, 2R and such do not. Also the ceramic clutch available on the street builds are very user friendly and can be daily driven while the Tilton is more race duty and will require service every 1500 miles or so.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tip. Definitey looking for a more user friendly clutch setup. The warranty piece was key. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yikes I dont think that price is realistic. Is Texas the best place to find these? Im in San Francisco but it seems like most of the turbos are in TX.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fair enough, Jhbchess. Its definitely a cool car.

How many UGR Verde Ithaca gallardos do you think exist in the US? What is the best way to seek them out?

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Yes we see a lot of them here in Houston.

There was an older (pre-LP) verde Ithaca manual that broke during TX2K12 or 13 I think. My recollection is the owner sold it and it got fixed but not sure where it ended up. I've never seen another VI twin turbo in person.

There is a verde Ithaca Huracan for sale for $700k. It's the one billion horsepower model. It's on eBay.

I've seen a lot of the dark grey TT gallardos. Several yellow ones. Couple of orange coupes. Couple of white superleggeras. One incredibe Orange performante :). A white Spyder with scissor doors. Lots of black Coupes.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Fair enough, Jhbchess. Its definitely a cool car.

How many UGR Verde Ithaca gallardos do you think exist in the US? What is the best way to seek them out?
Not many....the one that Amir had which used to belong to Robert Himler...it was a PreLP ...it was a 2R with a Tilton clutch basically trailered to events.

I sent you a PM by the way...check your inbox :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes we see a lot of them here in Houston.

There was an older (pre-LP) verde Ithaca manual that broke during TX2K12 or 13 I think. My recollection is the owner sold it and it got fixed but not sure where it ended up. I've never seen another VI twin turbo in person.

There is a verde Ithaca Huracan for sale for $700k. It's the one billion horsepower model. It's on eBay.

I've seen a lot of the dark grey TT gallardos. Several yellow ones. Couple of orange coupes. Couple of white superleggeras. One incredibe Orange performante :). A white Spyder with scissor doors. Lots of black Coupes.
Agreed the orange performante is incredible :) What a badass that guy must be.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts