·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
288 Posts
Did you see these?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Is that first one, the flat black Nero the one posted on CNC Motors page?

**Edit... It is! They have it listed for 239999. I also heard it has some sort of undesirable history from non-UGR people working on it. Nothing to back this claim up though.
Even with that, that is a lot of car for 155K

·
Registered
733 Posts
Here is a base stage 3 LP for $235k

·
Registered
117 Posts

**Edit... It is! They have it listed for 239999. I also heard it has some sort of undesirable history from non-UGR people working on it. Nothing to back this claim up though.

Please tell me more about what you've heard. PM is ok.

I was interested in a TTG for sale on the forum but that's not going anywhere so I'm looking at this black one. Yes, the $220k UGR on the CNC site and $155k UGR on eBay are one and the same car. I've emailed CNC to find out what the story is.

Any additional info appreciated, as I'm after a TTG. If that proves too difficult, then it's time for a Murcie which actually may be a better purchase given the stories associated with many TTs.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a TTG. It is not a UGR it is a Heffner. It has brand new turbos and intercoolers. 1400HP to the wheels. 2008 Black Spyder. It also sports a 6 disk CD changer. I might be talked into selling.

If that isn't enough HP, I have a 1750 HP TT UGR Viper for sale as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts

The black Super G has been for sale forever, but no surprise with all its problems with the build.
What problems are with the build? Does anyone have any more information on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
Lambo
102 Posts
What problems are with the build? Does anyone have any more information on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm sorry that's a different car than I was thinking. Sorry for the bad info.
I the car I was referring to was an all black 2011 Gallardo.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Here is a hell of a deal! This should be $225k in my opinion, it's tempting to add it to the garage.

Reactions: REKIII
1 - 14 of 14 Posts