Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the market for a Stage 1-3 TT Gallardo coupe. E-Gear only. Open to pre-LP models if the turbo package was recently done (Past 5 years)

One or two owners with service history preferred, no interest in 10+ owner vehicles. - No accident or winter cars please!:)(y)
Cash in hand.

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
That's cool, but I see you are already familiar w/ supercharging, so here is just another option in case you weren't aware.... that is on my 'to do' list (perhaps) -- still having fun in stock form:
Maybe skip to 2:20 spot to see what he says............

Reactions: HighVoltage

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's cool, but I see you are already familiar w/ supercharging, so here is just another option in case you weren't aware.... that is on my 'to do' list (perhaps) -- still having fun in stock form:
Maybe skip to 2:20 spot to see what he says............
Superchargers are great fun with the instant powerband, only flaw I've found is changing boost levels/maps takes a bit more work on the users end (Swapping pulleys, belts etc.) compared to turning a knob or plugging in a laptop with tuning software for a quick map change.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

I'll take a bit of turbo lag for that trade off, plus with the modern TT systems can make WAY more power. That said still have a special spot in my heart for the old school S/C cars, the blower whine is lovely.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Superchargers are great fun with the instant powerband, only flaw I've found is changing boost levels/maps takes a bit more work on the users end (Swapping pulleys, belts etc.) compared to turning a knob or plugging in a laptop with tuning software for a quick map change.
View attachment 300318
I'll take a bit of turbo lag for that trade off, plus with the modern TT systems can make WAY more power. That said still have a special spot in my heart for the old school S/C cars, the blower whine is lovely.
Oh yeah, totally understood. I AM old school, too old for 1000hp, 760 is overkill for me.

Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive air manifold Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

I still have the first car I bought and paid for with my own money 26 years ago❗ and one less than a year ago..... two completely different animals, thought it would be cool if they were both whippled, ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's your budget?

A friend has a 2013 Superleggera UGR Stage 3 with race heads, 5000 miles total. Pristine condish...
$100-$140k. Unfortunately the Stage 3 cars all listed right now are a bit out of the price range I'm looking to spend. Trying for more of an entry level package and possibly upgrading later on if the power isn't enough. There is a decent UGR Stage 2 on the market but it's the spyder model which not really looking for. Never owned a vert out of 12 cars and don't really like the look lol .

·
Registered
Lambo
120 Posts
$100-$140k. Unfortunately the Stage 3 cars all listed right now are a bit out of the price range I'm looking to spend. Trying for more of an entry level package and possibly upgrading later on if the power isn't enough. There is a decent UGR Stage 2 on the market but it's the spyder model which not really looking for. Never owned a vert out of 12 cars and don't really like the look lol .
I understand makes sense.

Also FYI, UGR wont build a Gallardo anymore. They have basically discontinued that service, or upgrades etc. Email them and ask about it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's your budget?

A friend has a 2013 Superleggera UGR Stage 3 with race heads, 5000 miles total. Pristine condish...
Did not know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Was curious as I didn't see anything on their website. Looks like Dallas is only doing LP cars as of now. Hope they still support past builds! I know the R35 shops are still going strong.

My past GT-R built in the garage.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
Lambo
120 Posts
Did not know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Was curious as I didn't see anything on their website. Looks like Dallas is only doing LP cars as of now. Hope they still support past builds! I know the R35 shops are still going strong.

My past GT-R built in the garage.

They offer support for the LP builds etc., but no upgrades or new builds I was told by UGR.

Love the GTR's great solid cars, and incredibly fast especially considering the weight.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Stage 3 UGR 2008 SL w/ 7K
Completely underwater, but if flood history isn't a problem......

Here it is most recent BAT auction in 2020...... $141,000

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stage 3 UGR 2008 SL w/ 7K
Completely underwater, but if flood history isn't a problem......

Here it is most recent BAT auction in 2020...... $141,000
Shame about the flood damage. New owner barely had a chance to drive it from the auction history..😬

Only looking for a clean title vehicle with no accidents or stories. May consider a stock 09+ LP 560-4.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Only looking for a clean title vehicle with no accidents or stories. May consider a stock 09+ LP 560-4.
I agree. It's tempting due to the attractive pricing, but it's still too much of an investment to squander and deal with the issues of such, should you ever decide to sell. I'm looking for similar for a Cayman / Audi V8 swap w/ a clean title donor in the $30k range and fighting the dilemma that a Copart donor could cost half that and have the other half towards the build....but, you don't keep cars forever. I'd bet half the highly modified cars at the car shows are R-titled but the owners would never admit it............

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
sent pm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.