Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello LT,

I've decided a TT-LP640 is for me. There are 4 currently forsale in my thread however none are "Perfect"

Please no Red, Black Or Yellow. Looking for Arancio Borealis, Balloon White or Verde Ithaca. I'm a little picky on interior I'm wanting black with the CF and Q-Centara, Alcantara would be a plus but not a deal breaker. The same is true with CCB and LP670 SV body....want but don't have to have. Can be roadster or coupe. Must be E-Gear. My preferred builder is Underground Racing.

Thank you in advance and help me find my unicorn! I know she's out there, tucked into a garage waiting for me. ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Good luck, I have a feeling it will be a long wait if you'll find it at all. Why not add 6 speed to the list too? lol...

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Better luck finding a unicorn then this LP. Lol

·
Registered
848 Posts
Maybe just find the right 640 and TT it yourself.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
What about the black one that was on ebay at Lambo Houston or Dallas?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
What about the black one that was on ebay at Lambo Houston or Dallas?
Not wanting black. If I get desperate and sick of waiting....I *may* go after it. But it took me driving every car under the sun for 3 years to decide on a TT-Murcie.

EDIT: Car had been repainted from Ballon White to Matte Black then Xpel clear wrapped. FML

·
Registered
778 Posts
UGR only built a couple of these FYI. Hefner only did a couple as well. I would say the market is severely limited here and we just happen to be at the one moment in time where there is even one TT murcie for sale, they never come up.

The platform is really not that good for TT according to people I've spoken to. Gallardo is the better platform for TT cars. I would say pick one of these or your chance will be gone forever honestly.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UGR only built a couple of these FYI. Hefner only did a couple as well. I would say the market is severely limited here and we just happen to be at the one moment in time where there is even one TT murcie for sale, they never come up.

The platform is really not that good for TT according to people I've spoken to. Gallardo is the better platform for TT cars. I would say pick one of these or your chance will be gone forever honestly.

Noted, thank you.

Why would a G be better for TT. The Murcie is longer, wider and has more rubber on the ground? The Murcie doesn't have the R&D the G has no doubt.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Murcie has only a single clutch disc and can't hold as much power as a OEM twin disc setup on a Gallardo.

Murcie transmission isn't any stronger from what I've heard.

I have no idea about the internal design of the OEM murcie crankshaft but I definitely can tell you the murcie chassis is ancient in design compared to the Gallardo space age aluminium design.

The Murcie chassis looks like some hand welding was done on it compared to the robots that the Gallardo was done by.

The murcielago uses carbon fiber on every panel OEM and it weighs almost 400-500lbs more than a Gallardo?

The murcielago will crack a windshield if you jack it up improperly.

All this is coming from a guy with a TT Gallardo and one of the last LP640's that were built. I love the LP640 but its not a better driven car than the Gallardo in my opinion...more attention for sure but not a better car.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Murcie has only a single clutch disc and can't hold as much power as a OEM twin disc setup on a Gallardo.

Murcie transmission isn't any stronger from what I've heard.

I have no idea about the internal design of the OEM murcie crankshaft but I definitely can tell you the murcie chassis is ancient in design compared to the Gallardo space age aluminium design.

The Murcie chassis looks like some hand welding was done on it compared to the robots that the Gallardo was done by.

The murcielago uses carbon fiber on every panel OEM and it weighs almost 400-500lbs more than a Gallardo?

The murcielago will crack a windshield if you jack it up improperly.

All this is coming from a guy with a TT Gallardo and one of the last LP640's that were built. I love the LP640 but its not a better driven car than the Gallardo in my opinion...more attention for sure but not a better car.
Thanks for the info!

Edited post about black TT-Murcie.

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Not wanting black. If I get desperate and sick of waiting....I *may* go after it. But it took me driving every car under the sun for 3 years to decide on a TT-Murcie.

EDIT: Car had been repainted from Ballon White to Matte Black then Xpel clear wrapped. FML
Wow what a waste. Too bad they didn't just wrap it...Balloon white is an awesome color.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts