Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking if anyone has a set of high flo cats laying around Fabspeed, Larini, etc... Thought Id check here before I buy new ones. Thank you...

·
Registered
SL #7007
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Write it in full word here to me, so that i can understand
I think we are having a major language barrier.... Im looking for high flow or performance flowing catalytic converters to replace the factory catalytic converters for a 2008 Superleggera. Pre-LP refers to years prior to 2009 where LP was added to the name of the model. SL stands for Superleggera.

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
448 Posts
I don't actually understand how you wrote on you profile...please can you write me clearly here so i can understand what you are looking well
Red Flag -- joined 2 hours after you posted and sends you a google photo. Also trying to sell a 580-2 Huracan exactly like the OP is interested in w/ same mileage. Pictures show a right hand drive car from a non-verifiable dealer

Reactions: Cliff.1620

·
Registered
SL #7007
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think we are having a major language barrier.... Im looking for high flow or performance flowing catalytic converters to replace the factory catalytic converters for a 2008 Superleggera.
Red Flag -- joined 2 hours after you posted and sends you a google photo. Also trying to sell a 580-2 Huracan exactly like the OP is interested in w/ same mileage. Pictures show a right hand drive car from a non-verifiable dealer
Already reported it! Thank you though!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Unbelievable, nowhere is safe from these idiots. You see the response and it gets your hopes up and wastes your time....You get no satisfaction out of it other than maybe envisioning reaching through the computer and choking the guy

·
Registered
SL #7007
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unbelievable, nowhere is safe from these idiots. You see the response and it gets your hopes up and wastes your time....You get no satisfaction out of it other than maybe envisioning reaching through the computer and choking the guy
couldn’t say it any better!

·
Registered
448 Posts
No that's not it, am just showing you as a sample, it was friend of mine have it, but i just to reach him
So hey, if your friend lives halfway across the world, just so you know there's this new concept called e-mail.... maybe HE can take a real picture of it and send it to you so you can post it up here ??

·
Registered
SL #7007
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So hey, if your friend lives halfway across the world, just so you know there's this new concept called e-mail.... maybe HE can take a real picture of it and send it to you so you can post it up here ??

·
Vendor
2,666 Posts
Running stock cats in these cars can cause a major engine problem, boom. The factory cats degrade and bits get sucked into your engine when they get old. This is also why I have high flow cats on my own car, which prevent smell and give a more tuned sound.

Go to 11 min mark:

I have the Larini/Fabspeed/Capristo high flow cat & delete pipes available and will be LESS IN PRICE than anyone. PM/call/text 717-319-2100

1 - 20 of 22 Posts