Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you look at the 2006 at Falcon Auto Sales in Orlando? 145k
I did contact Falcon Auto Sales about the yellow one listed around 155k. They were willing to come down to 140k but only for that day (or whatever) and started in on the high-pressure sales tactics where if I didn't lock in the deal right then they wouldn't honor that price. It was annoying. They didn't have the current clutch snap and were unwilling to allow me to have it checked. The car also had a wreck on file, which I'm not totally against, but was just the icing on the cake after dealing with the salesman so I moved on.

130k seems like an impossibility for a non wrecked murci or one without history.
I agree although I'm ok with one that has a wreck on file as long as I can have the car checked out before purchase. I'm really just hoping to find one that maybe has higher miles, needs a clutch, or maybe just a mechanics special that doesn't run. All I really care about is that it has a clear title. I plan to enjoy the car whether it be working on it or driving it so I'm not looking for a garage queen.

That said, I think you're right in that I may need to bump up my price a bit, which I've done in the original post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I too spoke to Falcon. They refused to have the car taken to the dealer which was 9 min away. Car seems to be a bit of a wreck. Not sure why they wouldn't have a snap ready and on hand to help sell the car.

Market seems to be getting soft. Sit back amd watch the prices come down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.