Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Performante with carbon seats, front axle lift + and center lock wheels; coupe or Spyder. Looking for car with less than 10,000 miles. Located in Los Angeles but looking nationwide.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it's officially referred to as the bucket seats; most buyers optioned for the comfort seats which doesn't look good to me. Yeah, I know the bucket seats are really hard, but I'll be fine as this will only be a weekend car.

you’ll be looking for a chiropractor after you get the car :) jk!!
I'm a "crack" addict so don't mind visiting the chiro lol.

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
I believe they are optioned as “race seats” but I Can be wrong. Never saw bucket seats on a sticker before

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
Funny about the Race Seats, I asked my SA when Sport Seats were on "product restriction" what about the Race Seats as an option over the Comfort Seats.............he paused then said NO ONE orders the Race Seats. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why? 🤣

Attachments

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
442 Posts
As far as I know on the Performante there were two seat options, the most popular option which is the comfort seat. The least popular option was the race seat which I believe is what you're looking for. The sport seats were not offered until the Evo models. They are a total of 3 seat options on everything post Performante models.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts