Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to pick up a Performante Spyder! Open to all colors but must have the comfort seats. I am in So Cal. I have seen all for sale online(eBay, CarGurus, autotrader, cars.com, etc) and check like 10 times a day even with alerts on 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Looking to pick up a Performante Spyder! Prefer bright colors but open to others for the right deal. I am in So Cal. I have seen all for sale online(eBay, CarGurus, autotrader, cars.com, etc) and check like 10 times a day even with alerts on 馃槀
I did the same thing you鈥檙e did and finally gave up an ordered an EVO RWD Spyder.

Reactions: zee

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I did the same thing you鈥檙e did and finally gave up an ordered an EVO RWD Spyder.
Ha - yeah I am trying to stay patient but its tough. I test drove an Evo Spyder and just felt that it wasn't as raw and visceral feeling as the Perf Spyder. Plus I love the Perf look with the ALA. I'll get one soon enough I hope!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Found one! Thanks everyone.

Registered
Looking to pick up a Performante Spyder! Open to all colors but must have the comfort seats. I am in So Cal. I have seen all for sale online(eBay, CarGurus, autotrader, cars.com, etc) and check like 10 times a day even with alerts on 馃槀
I got a Superleggera if you're interested in that. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

1 - 8 of 8 Posts