Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I'm on the hunt for a Huracan Performante or EVO in Coupe or Spyder format. I'm really looking for a Verde Mantis but any green, orange, and potentially light blue will work for me. I'd also like to acquire it via private party if possible. Let me know what you have!

Brian

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,872 Posts
Auto trader and car guru both have quite a few, but not a lot of greens or light blues.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Like the title says, I'm on the hunt for a Huracan Performante or EVO in Coupe or Spyder format. I'm really looking for a Verde Mantis but any green, orange, and potentially light blue will work for me. I'd also like to acquire it via private party if possible. Let me know what you have!

Brian
I have a green perf with just under 3300 miles. High optioned car and center locks.

Mike

·
Registered
163 Posts
Those are all coupes, are you wanting a coupe or spider? There is a very nice coupe at desneauxmotorsports.com

I have seen this car, very nice
Mike

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know you said private party, but here are 4 to choose from.....and a green one too.
Thanks for the links. I'm really looking to buy it via private party to save on sales tax in AZ and buying a Performance from a non-Lamborghini dealership makes zero sense to me. If I buy one through a Lamborghini dealership, the price will be roughly the same but they'll extend the warranty and throw in service work. With many of the 2018's almost out of OEM warranty, I can't get myself to go that route. Many of the non-Lambo dealers are flexible with their pricing, they know the cars once out of warranty will be harder to sell, I'm patient : )

·
Registered
163 Posts
Cool, well let me know if you have any questions about the Performante . It is an amazing car and wise investment. I love this one.

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts