Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone happy holidays looking for an LP670-4 and LP650-4. Condition color and miles doesn’t matter to me. I truly love the cars so if requires some TLC I’m happy to do so. Any leads are much appreciated.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Not sure what your price range is for a 670 SV but I just recently turned down $550,000 USD

Best of luck finding one as they are amazing machines!

·
Registered
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I paid 715k usd for my Murci sv but it has a story with it. Other one I’m not yet allowed to disclose what I paid for it.

Tough to come by these days.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I paid 715k usd for my Murci sv but it has a story with it. Other one I’m not yet allowed to disclose what I paid for it.

Tough to come by these days.
I would entertain an offer if it was in the 7’s. Send me a DM if you want to chat

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just sent you a DM.

It’s easy to be like me exotic cars then top ramen for dinner, because all my money goes to cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts