Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I am on the hunt for a bright color LP640 (yellows, oranges, blues, etc...). I know the market pretty well, and am willing to pay a fair price depending on service history, spec, condition, etc... Aftermarket exhaust is a plus, but looking for stock otherwise. Preferably under 15k miles

Have seen everything currently listed for sale... I am looking for unlisted / new to market cars. Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Give us a call on our yellow one!

Kevin
did you guys sell the green one? If i was looking for a bright color the green one is the on to buy. Brand new clutch and 30k engine out already done. just drive and enjoy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
did you guys sell the green one? If i was looking for a bright color the green one is the on to buy. Brand new clutch and 30k engine out already done. just drive and enjoy.

Verde Ithica one still for sale, JUST a new lower price as of yesterday

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not quite the car I'm looking for, with an accident on the carfax. Thanks though!
You need to look at the add and read the CarFax, was NOT AN ACCIDENT...minor damage to while car was parked... the side skirt, less the 1 MPH...pics and report detail in my add.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts