Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Current Lamborghini owner looking for a new toy. Always room for one more. I have a Diablo Roadster, Countach and now would like a Murci Roadster 6 speed. Not picky on color, low milage a must, no re paint or wrap please. PM please. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a note for all the scammers out there, Do you think I am in idiot? so far 3 scammers, car is in Europe, titled in the US, working on a Cruise ship and my best thus far, my father has lost his sight and I am helping him sell his LAMBOJINI. Anyway, still looking but seems will have to deal with a car broker to find me a new toy. Thanks.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Just a note for all the scammers out there, Do you think I am in idiot? so far 3 scammers, car is in Europe, titled in the US, working on a Cruise ship and my best thus far, my father has lost his sight and I am helping him sell his LAMBOJINI. Anyway, still looking but seems will have to deal with a car broker to find me a new toy. Thanks.
Just send me $30K to my PayPal account and it will release 2 Murci low mileage vehicles that are stuck at port. 😀

1 - 3 of 3 Posts