Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... My name is Vince I am 19 years old, I have been with Lamborghini BOSTON for quite some time although, now I am going into business for myself, my dad AWDbiTurbo has a few cars that we have posted on the Forums.
Point being, I am looking for good / bad CarFax...doesn't matter. AWD Preferred although I am not opposed to Rear wheel, just can't take it out in the snow unfortunately...or can I... ;)
If anyone is trying to dump something or if you know someone, and the price is right, shoot me a text...
978-833-7828

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Hello Vinny, price point, mileage, and not sure what "bad carfax" means? Do you mean a "bad carfax" suggesting it's been in an accident/damaged? Have you looked on CarGurus yet?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Vinny, price point, mileage, and not sure what "bad carfax" means? Do you mean a "bad carfax" suggesting it's been in an accident/damaged? Have you looked on CarGurus yet?
Bad car fax, meaning tainted in anyway that would decrease retail value...160k max give or take a few.... at or under 25k miles...

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Bad car fax, meaning tainted in anyway that would decrease retail value...160k max give or take a few.... at or under 25k miles...
Here is one close to both the mileage and price you are looking for. I would keep checking because now and again things will pop up but may go fast at the price point your looking for.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Here is one close to both the mileage and price you are looking for. I would keep checking because now and again things will pop up but may go fast at the price point your looking for.

I have been paying close attention to the market for two weeks now, have not seen anything crazy worth it yet... I have given people better deals on Huracan's than I will get myself SMH!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
I have been paying close attention to the market for two weeks now, have not seen anything crazy worth it yet... I have given people better deals on Huracan's than I will get myself SMH!
Remember the asking price is simply a starting point then as you know the negotiations begin. I am sure you are well aware that the preowned car market has taken off over the past couple of months so it will take patience and skillful negotiating to get a good deal.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Remember the asking price is simply a starting point then as you know the negotiations begin. I am sure you are well aware that the preowned car market has taken off over the past couple of months so it will take patience and skillful negotiating to get a good deal.
If I can find a deal I will remake this in Boston -

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Funny as hell!! That front lip on the Perf is like a built in snow shovel. Snowboarding????? Man o man they have balls.
One thing Dude do that kind of stuff with your new Lambo and you will possibly wind up with a "Very Bad CarFax". 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Funny as hell!! That front lip on the Perf is like a built in snow shovel. Snowboarding????? Man o man they have balls.
One thing Dude do that kind of stuff with your new Lambo and you will possibly wind up with a "Very Bad CarFax". 馃ぃ
That guy is local, does whatever he wants LOL pretty savage IRL...as far as the carfax :unsure: LOL

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
That guy is local, does whatever he wants LOL pretty savage IRL...as far as the carfax :unsure: LOL
One thing to consider, or not, when you drive in the snow you drift into cars and things and other cars and things drift into you. I don't know about you but, I find people drive pretty goofy when the weather is good......throw snow into the mix and you have the makings of a Demolition Derby.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Reminds me of another line from a TV show in the 70's, Beretta,......."don't do the crime if you can't do the time".
the 70's? Damn you must be old LOL , with time comes wisdom... am sure I'll make it a two - three season car eventually 馃ぃ

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
the 70's? Damn you must be old LOL , with time comes wisdom... am sure I'll make it a two - three season car eventually 馃ぃ
Funny, yes I am very very wise far beyond my years. ;) Actually, the actor Robert Blake in real life lived way over the edge and fell off.

If driving in the snow is fun for you then it's all good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts