Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post on the forum! Just got a Huracan a couple days ago. Already looking to make it go just a little bit faster, looking to buy VF Engineering supercharger, anyone got one in good condition in Southern California looking to sell?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Have you checked with Sheepey? Wouldn't doubt if they've removed some for twin turbos.

Reactions: JackOC

·
Registered
57 Posts
Undergound racing has a few. They take them off pretty regularly. Give them a call.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Undergound racing has a few. They take them off pretty regularly. Give them a call.
They only export them overseas.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster SV, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
1,955 Posts
They only export them overseas.
Why?...Is it a competition related decision? (although UGR would say that what they're shipping out is garbage)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Why?...Is it a competition related decision? (although UGR would say that what they're shipping out is garbage)
Not sure, they must be giving credit for them or something. Otherwise I don't understand why an owner wouldn't keep the kit to sell it used for $10k

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster SV, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
1,955 Posts
Not sure, they must be giving credit for them or something. Otherwise I don't understand why an owner wouldn't keep the kit to sell it used for $10k
Hmmm....one thing UGR made very known on their SC-is-junk campaign is that they didn't want anybody buying them. Makes sense they would give credit to the owner and ship them out far far away.

Reactions: k3silk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I reached out to them and they charge 20k for them. I wanted to scoop one up for 10-13 k but they would not budge on the price. You still have to buy new pulleys and tune from VF plus install and that puts you near price from VF so it was a no go for me.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I reached out to them and they charge 20k for them. I wanted to scoop one up for 10-13 k but they would not budge on the price. You still have to buy new pulleys and tune from VF plus install and that puts you near price from VF so it was a no go for me.
Damn. That’s way too much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts