Lamborghini Talk banner

WTB: Lambo Gallardo

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Abdullah Fahad 
#1 ·
Hi all,

In the market for a clean 2006-2014 Gallardo. I'm in Seattle and willing to work with someone on transporting it over here. I'm looking to spend between $80-100k depending on the year and model (Balboni, Superleggera, I would pay a little more). I am not looking for a gated six speed and I'm not too hot on the Spyders, but would consider a Spyder it if the price is right. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thank you,
Hakim

#4 ·
Hi all,

In the market for a clean 2006-2014 Gallardo. I'm in Seattle and willing to work with someone on transporting it over here. I'm looking to spend between $80-100k depending on the year and model (Balboni, Superleggera, I would pay a little more). I am not looking for a gated six speed and I'm not too hot on the Spyders, but would consider a Spyder it if the price is right. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thank you,
Hakim
Wow, I actually bought my Gallardo in Seattle from another forum member here. Had it shipped all the way to the east coast, one of the best days ever.

#5 ·
Hi all,

Thank you,
Hakim
I have one that I have on consignment at Gtautonw.com has a brand new clutch and valve cover gasket. 2010 LP560-4 with 27k miles

#7 ·
Hi all,

Thank you,
Hakim
I have an immaculate 2006 Gallardo SE “Special Edition” collectors 1 of 250 ever made in Giallo Midas Pearl Yellow. It’s all original which is a rare find since most of the 250 numbered SEs have been modified and only has 15,345 miles on it. I have not listed it yet but have been thinking about it. It is worth much more than the $105K I would take for it. Will not go any lower since it is a steal at this price.

#8 ·
I have an immaculate 2006 Gallardo SE “Special Edition” collectors 1 of 250 ever made in Giallo Midas Pearl Yellow. It’s all original which is a rare find since most of the 250 numbered SEs have been modified and only has 15,345 miles on it. I have not listed it yet but have been thinking about it. It is worth much more than the $105K I would let it go for. I will not go any lower since it is a steal at that price. The photo below has custom color matched Forgiato 2 piece wheels (that will come with the car) however I do also have the original stock wheels and tires that can be swapped over to make the car all original. The after market wheels and decal on the hood are the only modifications that can me easily removed. My email is my user name luv2flypilot @ yahoo if you have any other questions. Bryon

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.