Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my winter project and need something to work on this winter. Looking for Huracan that needs engine or transmission work for a good price. P

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
Probably a good place to ask... maybe somebody here has some inside info on where to score something like that. I didn't 'sign up' until I bought my car, but I had been looking for about 2 years for a similar project. Finally gave up and sold something I really didn't want to in order to buy 'the one' at regular pricing (the only box not checked was gated shift).
I had been looking on auction sites such as Copart. The fact that anything less than a clean title made matters even more difficult (likely impossible)

There is a red 2016 upcoming at Copart that is not accident damaged (water/flood) so maybe........

·
Registered
563 Posts
Holy Shxx..... I do believe there is an upcoming '08 SL Twin Turbo (that obviously has been completely underwater). They don't say anything to the fact, but notice the BOV's on the intake pipes.
remember, there was a good section of NY parking that was underwater recently. A lot of IDA flood victims coming to auction

·
Registered
563 Posts
Here you all go....... BEFORE it was underwater at BAT auction.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here you all go....... BEFORE it was underwater at BAT auction.....
Oh wow! I almost bought that car a few months ago when it was posted on this site! Sad to see it like this, was quite the beautiful car.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Most recent BAT auction in May of 2021:

Link on this forum:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Good investigation. Tried to flip it for 50k. What a shame. Looks like no takers, but now it took a swim with the fishes........... obviously there's more than one way to skin a Bull

SORRY TO HIJACK THREAD.
ANYBODY KNOW WHERE YOU CAN FIND A HURACAN THAT NEEDS ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION WORK ❗ ❗ ❗

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.