Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone

Looking for a car around $180k. 2015-2018. Under 20k miles. Let me know what you got. Cash buyer.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Check out CarGurus you can get a nationwide listing. That's how I found my Huracan. Here is one Huracan at the Charlotte dealership. BTW, they are real easy to work with long distance. I worked with Jeff Gemma, great guy and very honest.

Registered
2018 Huracan Grigio Telesto 580-2
Check out CarGurus you can get a nationwide listing. That's how I found my Huracan. Here is one Huracan at the Charlotte dealership. BTW, they are real easy to work with long distance. I worked with Jeff Gemma, great guy and very honest.

that鈥檚 kinda steep is it not?

I just bought a 2018 LP580-2 with 2k miles, clean carfax for 189k

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Yes that is a ridiculous price for a 2016. My 2018 Spyder with 1600 miles on it isn't worth 189k.

Registered
Yes that is a ridiculous price for a 2016. My 2018 Spyder with 1600 miles on it isn't worth 189k.
You think it鈥檚 worth less? I feel like a spyder with that low miles is worth 200+

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Seen them in the 195k ish with under 5k miles. High miles are in the 180k range. Seen a lot of higher price ones thought. Trying to just buy private party to save the 16k in taxes.

Registered
Seen them in the 195k ish with under 5k miles. High miles are in the 180k range. Seen a lot of higher price ones thought. Trying to just buy private party to save the 16k in taxes.
Yessss. Do that. I just paid 13K in taxes. It sucked. Haha

Registered
Got my eye on this one...

That is BEAUTIFUL! Wow. I love the color, of course, it being a Spyder and the stitching with Huracan logo is just amazing. Snag it before it goes off the shelf. Not bad mileage but also not super low. Pro and con there.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Got my eye on this one...

Unless the prices have gone up since I bought mine 3 weeks ago that does not sound like a great deal. It has 16K miles and 3 owners. Does it have a PPF? Anything left on a warranty or is it a CPO car? Is all the service completed on the recommended schedule? How negotiable is the price?

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Unless the prices have gone up since I bought mine 3 weeks ago that does not sound like a great deal. It has 16K miles and 3 owners. Does it have a PPF? Anything left on a warranty or is it a CPO car? Is all the service completed on the recommended schedule? How negotiable is the price?

It was in an accident in the carfax report. I don't want to deal with issues. It's listed on consignment so trying to get pictures from owner before pulling the trigger is negotiations.

Premium Member
Ickaros, Yes I agree, however my dealer says that they have to resale my car and they need to make about $20,000, so they I will be lucky to get $175k. I do get a nice tax savings by trading it in on my new one and maybe some perks.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
It was in an accident in the carfax report. I don't want to deal with issues. It's listed on consignment so trying to get pictures from owner before pulling the trigger is negotiations.
Smart......who knows, and then if you would want to sell down the road, well, not a good position to find yourself in.

Registered
Ickaros, Yes I agree, however my dealer says that they have to resale my car and they need to make about $20,000, so they I will be lucky to get $175k. I do get a nice tax savings by trading it in on my new one and maybe some perks.
dang. Why not sell private party?

I love that dealerships always try to say 鈥渨e make nothing off our cars鈥

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
I love that dealerships always try to say 鈥渨e make nothing off our cars鈥
That is absolutely true.....the car dealerships are charitable organizations. :rolleyes:

Premium Member
I think the problem with my dealer is they usually sell the car to a mainland dealer because there is just not much of a market here. So they have to low ball me to get there margins.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts