DM anything you may have

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Heather is the best. The General Manager James Davidson is the one to contact for pricing. He is a wonderful guy.

·
Registered
97 Posts
unfortunately i don’t have any leads for you, however i think you should be able to find something at that price point with high mileage on auto trader. But the only risk is it might have some claims on it (fender benders etc). Hard to find a clean car sometimes unless you buy private from a 1-2 owner car or from lambo dealer

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
unfortunately i don’t have any leads for you, however i think you should be able to find something at that price point with high mileage on auto trader. But the only risk is it might have some claims on it (fender benders etc). Hard to find a clean car sometimes unless you buy private from a 1-2 owner car or from lambo dealer
Not much on AutoTrader either. There's a 580 asking $248k with a $22k claim on it, lowest they said they'd go is $240k. My local dealer sold a 2019 580 couple weeks ago for $250k so just doesn't make sense to pay $10k less for an older model with 10k more kms and a claim on it. Would make sense if it was closer to $200k. Guess it's just a waiting game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts