Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope everyone is doing well! I am looking to into a Huracan. Will consider most colors and interior combinations. I am also open to spyders.
-I would prefer grigio telesto (if color is available)
-Higher mileage okay; if proper service records are provided
-No salvage / rebuild titles / accidents would be considered as long as records provided and well documented/properly performed
-looked through most of the obvious sites; but if anyone knows any private sellers; dealers etc always appreciated
-Already have approval from woodside financial; so just need to find the right vehicle

Thank you in advance

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Hope everyone is doing well! I am looking to into a Huracan. Will consider most colors and interior combinations. I am also open to spyders.
-No salvage / rebuild titles / accidents would be considered as long as records provided and well documented/properly performed
-looked through most of the obvious sites; but if anyone knows any private sellers; dealers etc always appreciated
-Already have approval from woodside financial; so just need to find the right vehicle

Thank you in advance
I just created a for sale add last night but it is still waiting for approval before it gets posted publicly. I’ll send you a PM if your interested.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Thank you in advance
Just posted a 2017 580-2 coupe. Pm me if interested! Not listed anywhere else yet

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you everyone for your responses and help. I decided to move in a different direction and ended up findings what I was looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts