Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, looking into Gallardos. I am not concerned if the exterior is rough, or if the car has high mileage. My friend dailys his superleggera and has over 110k miles. I know the underground market has some crazy deals; I know someone who just bought a black on red 04 with 55k miles for $55k. I'm looking for deals like this, or perhaps higher mileage for less. Let me know what's out there, thanks.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
You may want to check the salvage market.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've considered it. If I went that route I'd probably try to buy direct from an auction. Most people who get them at auction try to resell for obscene prices. I saw one with 85,000 miles, cracked windshield, a massive wing drilled straight into the trunk, and a nasty wrap for $62,000 recently. You can literally get a clean title car for cheaper that's much nicer.

I know a handful of people local to me with higher mileage cars and know they get up there. Was just curious if anyone out there has one they've thought about selling.

·
Registered
2019 SVJ
22 Posts
Be very careful buying a high mileage car without much history. You can spend a lot of money on these motors. Going through that currently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts