Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I'm currently in the market for a car with cash and financing approved.

Decent specs
Bright color
Low mileage (3k per year of age)

(I'm also looking at the 570S and the Audi R8 V10 plus since I'm on the higher side for a Gallardo and on the lower side for Huracan).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Give us some more info, weekend car or do you plan on driving more than that? I haven't driven a Huracan but I just purchased a pre LP Gallardo Spyder, pearl yellow with E-gear, and have driven an R8 as well I will tell you if you plan on using it as much as a daily get the R8, but... all Lamborghinis get so much attention when on the road, you have to be a car guy to appreciate an R8 when you see one so that ma be a factor if you're going for something flashy.

If you're like me and have other cars to drive and just love looking at your Lambo in the garage and the feeling of accomplishment just knowing that you own one without having to take it out all the time then get the Lambo.

The exhaust note on the pre LP is just sexy, it is not a daily driver, although you could if you really wanted to but I would prefer a gated manual for that, the E-gear is a bit of a hassle if you're not used to it for a daily. Again I've never driven a Huracan so maybe wait for others to chime in for a comparison.

Either way good luck on your purchase and keep us updated!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Give us some more info, weekend car or do you plan on driving more than that? I haven't driven a Huracan but I just purchased a pre LP Gallardo Spyder, pearl yellow with E-gear, and have driven an R8 as well I will tell you if you plan on using it as much as a daily get the R8, but... all Lamborghinis get so much attention when on the road, you have to be a car guy to appreciate an R8 when you see one so that ma be a factor if you're going for something flashy.

If you're like me and have other cars to drive and just love looking at your Lambo in the garage and the feeling of accomplishment just knowing that you own one without having to take it out all the time then get the Lambo.

The exhaust note on the pre LP is just sexy, it is not a daily driver, although you could if you really wanted to but I would prefer a gated manual for that, the E-gear is a bit of a hassle if you're not used to it for a daily. Again I've never driven a Huracan so maybe wait for others to chime in for a comparison.

Either way good luck on your purchase and keep us updated!
This will be my only car but I don't commute which is why a Huracan is preferred but probably out of my budget. For Gallardo's, LP (2009+) is probably preferred since I heard they are better daily drivers.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This will be my only car but I don't commute which is why a Huracan is preferred but probably out of my budget. For Gallardo's, LP (2009+) is probably preferred since I heard they are better daily drivers.
If you are in the market now my vote goes for the Audi. Almost the same driving dynamics as the Huracan if you go with the V10 plus. If you can find one, check out the solar orange on the Audi, reminds me of arancio borealis. Also the easiest car to maintain out of all the options you listed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.