Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for one with tasteful upgrades. LP front lip and spoiler. Tubi or other nice exhaust. Nice head unit. Might consider an LP converted to a stick. RWD conversions too.

Arancio Borealis is the preferred color, but will consider any color. Black interior with, preferably, colored stitching.

Front lift is a plus. So is PPF.

Not looking for a garage queen or collectors car, but would rather not have one with considerable chipping. Paint work is also not desired, but not a deal breaker if done well.

Absolutely no mechanical issues. No accidents.

I'm in the Charlotte, NC area, but will travel anywhere and pay for PPI and shipping. Ready to purchase and don't have any financing issues.

·
Registered
27 Posts
What is your budget, and what prices have you seen so far?

This is of interest to me because this request matches my car: 2007 Gated Spyder, 31K miles, stock except for headunit, but in silver. There are not a lot of them available -- estimated 80 in the USA total. So its kinda hard to even find comparables to know current value of mine in this currently crazy market. I am not looking to sell any time soon, though.

Keep us up to date if you find one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is your budget, and what prices have you seen so far?

This is of interest to me because this request matches my car: 2007 Gated Spyder, 31K miles, stock except for headunit, but in silver. There are not a lot of them available -- estimated 80 in the USA total. So its kinda hard to even find comparables to know current value of mine in this currently crazy market. I am not looking to sell any time soon, though.

Keep us up to date if you find one.
Sorry for the late response. I've been trying to see if any cars would pop up to provide a pricing basis, but none have. I know these are rather rare cars and this is a seller's market. I'm in a position to buy immediately, but also am in no rush.

So far the only one I've found is Karamountzos'. I believe he wants 145 for it. It's a bone stock, low mileage, max spec'd, late pre-LP example. It's a great car, but as I've stated, I'd rather have one with mods already installed and I'd feel bad buying his just to mod.

The gated coupes are all around 105-115. I'm still considering one of those. I'd like to get a spyder in the 125-135 range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts