Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched all of the channels I know of and can't find this car. Figured I'd try here. I'm in South Carolina but looking nationwide. Please lmk if you see one somewhere for sale.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Trying to remember the guys name that has the UR stage 3 currently. I think he has it for sale.

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
How reliable are the UGR builds? Lambo Newport Beach has an 08 AB Superlegerra looks like stage 3 kit.
Very reliable. I’m on my third UR build (Huracan now after two Gallardos) and have yet to have a single issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
I’ve been dying to experience one. OP let us know if you go and check it out. It’s about a 9 hour drive from me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Very familiar with this car! It's a freaking rocket ship with the Turbo's.... Makes my stage one seem slow. Condition is great. Pulls very hard and clutch engages well (Has the updated transmission from UGR). Really cool that its the only UGR Perfmorante gallardo built. Pics of it for fun

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks for the info. The description says the kit was added only 100 miles ago. Do you know any background info on it? PM if you care to keep it private.

·
Registered
662 Posts
It says they serviced it 100 miles ago (fluids), not built. The car use to belong to Kratos on here, Roy's Exotics sold it to a guy in Loveland, Colorado. And now RP has it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey guys! I am one of the owners at RP. As many of you know, we are a small exotic and luxury dealer, that specializes in consignments.

My dad has had a few Gallardo's that we have helped him jump in and out of, and he is the current owner of the orange car. He had his eye on the car when it was at Cats, and then when it popped up on eBay from the private seller he bought it. He purchased in June of 2019 with 16K miles, and it now has just over 20K. It is quite literally his daily driver as long as the weather is nice. He drives the car to the gym and grocery store, that is where it has spent most of its life here in STL :)

We had a PPI done for him before purchasing, then when it landed in STL it went to our local shop GLB Motorworks for a full service and new tires. He just recently had it serviced and inspected again to make sure all was good to go.

Please reach out with any questions! My cell is 314-614-8644

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster SV, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
1,957 Posts
My old gal. She still looks good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts