Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a Gated coupe Pre-LP ideally in a "color" (non white/black/silver/gray - so orange, yellow, red etc.. tho may consider black or white.)

Must have full 3 way electric seats (otherwise I don't ergo well trust me I have tried)

Wishlist:
  • Nose Lift
  • Backup Camera
  • Clear Engine Bonnet
  • Aftermarket Exhaust with OEM Cats avail for CA Smog
  • SL Wing / body parts etc
  • CF Interior bits / Duo Color Interior

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,834 Posts
You might want to check Car Guru or Auto Trader. But it’s not easy to find gated cars. Seems like they are getting more rare with most owners hanging onto them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might want to check Car Guru or Auto Trader. But it’s not easy to find gated cars. Seems like they are getting more rare with most owners hanging onto them.
Yes of course I am checking the usual car search engines too. Posting here as potentially sellers here too though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@2006m5 I guess I should do a search on that conversion... i imagine it would be somewhat costly though for parts and labor. But would certainly open up more options... i guess I will search on that soon.

@LamboBlonde yes i saw your vids on other forum congrats. For me I want front nose lift so 05 ideally.

·
Registered
49 Posts
As someone currently searching, I can say it's annoying because like 75% of the listings I come across all say manual but they are egears. Cargurus is the worst for this. Have to check photos manually on every listing.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have an 04 manual that checks most of your boxes, but has slidey seats with only electric tilt.

It's tough to find the perfect used car, I was looking for 6+ months before I found mine. And totally feel ya on the e-gears being listed as manual trans on the car shopping sites. Super annoying.

Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have an 04 manual that checks most of your boxes, but has slidey seats with only electric tilt.

It's tough to find the perfect used car, I was looking for 6+ months before I found mine. And totally feel ya on the e-gears being listed as manual trans on the car shopping sites. Super annoying.

Good luck in your search!
Yep after seeing your other thread would be great. But I have found at my height I truly do need full electric to reach pedals nicely. Heh. Otherwise Yeah we’d be chatting.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep. I was first in line for that car. Then I ran a PPI. Anyhow looks like I found a local car today. Well egear I may convert.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
What did the PPI reveal?
If someone wants a copy of PPI. DM me. I will send it for a nominal fee to my PayPal. There was a laundry list of issues. Tho I would say all items that are fixable. But I didn’t want to spend on top of the price they held to.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The original posting of this car on this forum might give some insights

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The original posting of this car on this forum might give some insights
Yeah I am aware of that posting and it did enable me to find and reach out to previous owner as well....heh. But it's been through two dealers since then I think and more stuff was uncovered that even previous owner was not aware of.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts