Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase some CF side skirts similar to the ones on a Superleggera and ones RSC Tuning makes. Thx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny, I was actually messaging with this same company about the side skirts too. Let me know how the looks and fitment is. This is actually a better deal than the one I saw on aliexpress. Thanks!
Been wanting the same for over a year now

Just purchased these ones for £550

Cheap and cheerful
If they are not up to standard ah well.

Some companies are looking 5 times that amount from the something the same.

I'll let you know what they are like when they arrive...

https://app.alibaba.com/dynamiclink...share_detail&ck=share_detail&shareScene=buyer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
I also saw this. I am convinced all the people selling these are from pretty much the same company’s and they just jack the price up

·
Registered
233 Posts
I am really excited to see how you like these. I have been searching Alibabba, And found some great deals. I am just slightly nervous to buy from that site.

·
Registered
418 Posts
the problem with cheap Chinese carbon fiber items is its usually very thin... they just make them as cheap as possible, I bought an SL wing and you could flex it with your hand..

·
Registered
233 Posts
Funny, I was actually messaging with this same company about the side skirts too. Let me know how the looks and fitment is. This is actually a better deal than the one I saw on aliexpress. Thanks!
Did they end up messaging you on whatsapp? I set up an account on alibaba and they message me non stop. I inquired about the side skirts, rear diffuser, and a LP front carbon lip.The price seems really good. I am still nervous about the transaction, and the quality though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yea got them yesterday. Took a week longer than I was quoted for.

Quality excellent. Fitment good. Shame they didn't go further under the sil for more support and fixing.

I'm taking it to my body shop to see if he can bond them on. He's bonded rear lip spoilers on everyday cars before for me.

They came in a crate very well packed.

The flat side marrys to the sil. The moulded side is for strength.

Just to underline they do not come close to the original holes an

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the keeping us posted and the detailed pictures. Swear the JSK could not send me proper photos like yours. I just got the link from them last night through alibaba. I'll probably place the order today.

Post pictures after install finish, can't wait to see them. Congrats!

Yea got them yesterday. Took a week longer than I was quoted for.

Quality excellent. Fitment good. Shame they didn't go further under the sil for more support and fixing.

I'm taking it to my body shop to see if he can bond them on. He's bonded rear lip spoilers on everyday cars before for me.

They came in a crate very well packed.

The flat side marrys to the sil. The moulded side is for strength.

Just to underline they do not come close to the original holes an

·
Registered
Lambo
97 Posts
Hi Johnny. Digging up an old thread here but you have photos of these installed, I'd love to see them. I am considering buying the same.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts