Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As title says, I definitely want an Aventador Roaster. Has to be a private party sale (no dealers). Private Party sales have no tax in my state.

Looking 2014 or 2015. Higher miles (18K-24K range) preferred.

Just wanted to get this out there over the next several months. I know prices will likely drop into fall and then drop further after that... but if the right one comes along and is a good deal - I'm a buyer.

Please let your friends know! Or let me know if you see / hear of anything.

Thanks!
Alex

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,115 Posts
Hope you find what you're looking for.

·
@ChaseZimmerman
278 Posts
You better not be selling the 640 for the Avy! Lol!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Customer of mine recently sold a 15' roadster with 80k+ miles for 180.Just to ive you an idea for pricing.
Wow! Someone drove that thing the right way 😎

Thanks for the info

·
Registered
542 Posts
whats your budget? I am close to buying an sv-j roadster and may want to sell mine

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whats your budget? I am close to buying an sv-j roadster and may want to sell mine
Would depend on mileage and color of course... but looking to spend $250-260K for a well sorted one. The higher the mileage, or bad color (Argos), that number would come down a bit.

I have been texting for the last week with an owner of a 2014 with 9,000 miles and nice ADV.1 wheels, Novitec lowering springs, exhaust (plus all OEM parts). We are hovering at $265-270K right now (I want to pay $265K, and he wants $270K lol). I just need to respond to him again. I've been mulling it over.

Want me to DM you my cell so we can text or talk on phone? I'm located in Chicago right now.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Would depend on mileage and color of course... but looking to spend $250-260K for a well sorted one. The higher the mileage, or bad color (Argos), that number would come down a bit.

I have been texting for the last week with an owner of a 2014 with 9,000 miles and nice ADV.1 wheels, Novitec lowering springs, exhaust (plus all OEM parts). We are hovering at $265-270K right now (I want to pay $265K, and he wants $270K lol). I just need to respond to him again. I've been mulling it over.

Want me to DM you my cell so we can text or talk on phone? I'm located in Chicago right now.
I've seen that car on ebay, looks good. I'm sure he won't lose a deal over $5k but who knows.

I actually live in LA, so the car is here. But I am not ready to make a move just this minute, waiting on who can give me the best deal on an SV-J roadster off MSRP.

I will send you a PM in the next few days if I find the right deal, and if you don't buy the other.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've seen that car on ebay, looks good. I'm sure he won't lose a deal over $5k but who knows.

I actually live in LA, so the car is here. But I am not ready to make a move just this minute, waiting on who can give me the best deal on an SV-J roadster off MSRP.

I will send you a PM in the next few days if I find the right deal, and if you don't buy the other.
how much are u looking to sell yours, im interested as well in a lp700 roadster

·
Registered
208 Posts
dude there was a SMOKING deal on a viola parsifae (the awesome purple) S roadster at Lambo Miami - had 6k miles and it was listed for $340s I believe. The S is so much easier to drive with rear wheel steering and the improved transmission - don't know if its a tune or what but that car could easily be a DD.

The deals are out there - thing to remember with v12 Lambos is most owners only want the latest and greatest, so as soon as a new one comes out, the previous 'best' becomes a great value. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude there was a SMOKING deal on a viola parsifae (the awesome purple) S roadster at Lambo Miami - had 6k miles and it was listed for $340s I believe. The S is so much easier to drive with rear wheel steering and the improved transmission - don't know if its a tune or what but that car could easily be a DD.

The deals are out there - thing to remember with v12 Lambos is most owners only want the latest and greatest, so as soon as a new one comes out, the previous 'best' becomes a great value. Good luck with your search!
Damn, I love Viola Parsifae. That and your Verde Singh are top 2 on the Aventador for me. I have heard the S is so much better (and from your threads too, that the SVJ just handles on rails with the RWS and is so much more nimble).

Thanks for the kind words! So true. I have my eye on two right now, but I am seeing so many sit... so I kind of want to wait to buy. A month or so from now at least we can take it out to for a drive with friends to lunch. Can do that at my Scottsdale place, but not Chicago currently.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I should also mention, I have been LOVING Grigio Titans on the Aventador. Since it's harder to find Le Mans Blu, Viola, Verde Singh, etc. on the 2014-2015 roadsters... I am partial to Grigio Titans. God, it looks good (I'd go with different accents though than the pics below!

Reactions: Durden77
1 - 14 of 14 Posts