Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Looking to buy a set of carbon fiber engine bay surrounds BUT must be made by Lamborghini i.e. OEM, for a 2016 Aventador Roadster LP 700-4. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,327 Posts
Just curious, why must they be made by Lamborghini?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just curious, why must they be made by Lamborghini?
With Lambo OEM I know it will fit perfectly and will last against the heat.
I don't want any off Ebay as I could be getting "any sort of quality" and I don't know anyone on here who knows a supplier of VERY good stuff? (of course the SUPPLIERS will all say they have "the best"!

I guess I should have also started a post "Does anyone know of a supplier/manufacturer who has C/F engine bay surrounds for an AV 2016 roadster with the same quality and finish as the originals, that will last in the engine bay heat" (But that heading is awfully long!! HA HA)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Not engine bay panels but there is a carbon x-bar on ebay right now for around 2000 which is fair priced for an OEM part..i paid 2500 when i bought mine used.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not engine bay panels but there is a carbon x-bar on ebay right now for around 2000 which is fair priced for an OEM part..i paid 2500 when i bought mine used.
Wow! THANK YOU!! I also have another one I'm negotiating on as well so will definitely will get either one. THANKS AGAIN! Ed

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to let you know I did buy that one on Ebay so THANKS AGAIN for letting me know! Cheers ED

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
269 Posts
Anyone know if they have a set for the engine bay for an SV roadster?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts