Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market for a Lamborghini Aventador 50th edition. I an in the USA and would be happy to deal with a private individual, dealer or broker. Prefer a roadster model but will consider all models. Let me know what you have available you can PM me or contact me at [email protected]

If anyone knows of any available not on the usual car listing sites (ebay, autotrader, car guru, etc) Please let me know. I am willing to offer a finders fee for right vehicle.

Thank you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Good luck in your search. The best model of Aventador ever made in my opinion. Last true numbered car from Lamborghini (000/100). Pretty rare. There are only believed to be 24 Roadsters in the USA. And around 28 Coupes.

Perfect combination of savage + elegant design (it does both). No trans issues (since it was the 2014+) but still has more brutal shifts than the newer Aventador S.

Reactions: Lamborghinifam

·
Administrator
3,672 Posts
Good luck in your search. The best model of Aventador ever made in my opinion. Last true numbered car from Lamborghini (000/100). Pretty rare. There are only believed to be 24 Roadsters in the USA. And around 28 Coupes.

Perfect combination of savage + elegant design (it does both). No trans issues (since it was the 2014+) but still has more brutal shifts than the newer Aventador S.
Since you have one, I can understand your opinion, but it being numbered won’t matter much in value(see SE Gallardo for reference,) and in terms of quality, there’s no comparison to SV, or SVJ variants. The best AV to buy is subjective but IMO the SVJ is the king. Congrats on the purchase btw! Looking forward to seeing it in person.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Since you have one, I can understand your opinion, but it being numbered won’t matter much in value(see SE Gallardo for reference,) and in terms of quality, there’s no comparison to SV, or SVJ variants. The best AV to buy is subjective but IMO the SVJ is the king. Congrats on the purchase btw! Looking forward to seeing it in person.
Respectfully disagree. I was just as biased about the car before I purchased. SV/SVJ was way over produced. And seeing this next to same spec SV in my town (Verde Singh as well)... I made the right choice for me (personally, as you say).

SV’s are a dime a dozen (600 coupes and 500 roadsters produced) and aren't individually numbered. See multiple of them at every show. SVJ even more common (900/800). Hence why SVJ is dropping so hard in value. Also explains why LP720 Anniversario Roadsters still cost more than many LP750SV Coupes.

"Special edition" V10 Lambos don’t do well. Never have. They are the "baby" Lambos. Not prestigious to collectors.

But take a look back at 40th Anni Murci... and it has climbed very nicely in value.

Of course, best spec always wins when it comes to any car. But your quality comment (LP720 vs SV) also doesn't make sense.

My interior is higher spec than any SV on the road. Was optioned by Kris Singh when he ordered his Veneno at the same time. SV has leather on center console and lower dash. My entire interior is Alcantara and Carbon, as is engine bay, and was first Verde Singh car (with crushed diamonds in paint) made. I passed on multiple SV’s for this car. :

But smarter than any Aventador is any LP670 followed by any manual LP640, in that order.

And if you're buying these cars for any reason other than to drive them over 180mph regularly... you're missing the point altogether! :LOL:

·
Administrator
3,672 Posts
How does anything you said justify why the car is actually better? The best variant to me is hardly dictated by its potential value. The SV and SVJ are better cars than any other AV in my opinion. To argue that a 50th car is better because it was highly optioned when ordered really doesn’t make sense to me. It being numbered also doesn’t make it better. It makes it a rarity, sure, but rare doesn’t always make something better and certainly doesn’t always make it worth more. It’s great you got a car you love, but, you put it next to an SV roadster or an SVJ roadster and it disappears for the moment. If you want to talk value, it’s way too early for that; god willing, lets discuss that in 15 years!

·
Administrator
3,672 Posts
Also, I’m quite sure there are some insanely specced SV cars and SVJ cars running around. Kris isn’t the only guy out there with tons of money that specs these cars to their liking with insane adpersonam options.

·
Registered
166 Posts
How does anything you said justify why the car is actually better? The best variant to me is hardly dictated by its potential value. The SV and SVJ are better cars than any other AV in my opinion. To argue that a 50th car is better because it was highly optioned when ordered really doesn’t make sense to me. It being numbered also doesn’t make it better. It makes it a rarity, sure, but rare doesn’t always make something better and certainly doesn’t always make it worth more. It’s great you got a car you love, but, you put it next to an SV roadster or an SVJ roadster and it disappears for the moment. If you want to talk value, it’s way too early for that; god willing, lets discuss that in 15 years!
Disappears for the moment? LOL :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
3,672 Posts
Don’t take it so literal. The car looks good, I just think that the SV and SVJ are the kings. People aren’t trying to turn their AV into any other variant but an SV or SVJ. Looks wise it’s subjective, obviously, but which is a better car is hardly defined by AdPersonam options! We’re honestly talking about trivial stuff here. Your car looks damn good and enjoy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts