Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No longer looking. Found another murci.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As the title states, I'm on the hunt for a US-spec 2003 40th Anniversary Murcielago. Must not be heavily modified (though I'd still take a look) and must be located in the US. Those are my only strict requirements.

Post here or PM me if you have any leads on one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello CarbonDan,

I feel for you! Its a great looking car and piece of Lamborghini history... As a matter of fact, I attended Lamborghini Palm Beach's Cars & Coffee event in January and this one in the photos below was there. Unfortunately, I don't recall which number it was out of the 50 Anniversary editions made. I didn't directly speak to the owner but I do remember him talking with others about wanting to possibly change the car. Not sure if he was serious or not, but you never know, right? It had Montana state plates. Maybe you can contact the people at Lamborghini Palm Beach and try to get more information or have the owner contact you?

Best of luck and happy hunting!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello CarbonDan,

I feel for you! Its a great looking car and piece of Lamborghini history... As a matter of fact, I attended Lamborghini Palm Beach's Cars & Coffee event in January and this one in the photos below was there. Unfortunately, I don't recall which number it was out of the 50 Anniversary editions made. I didn't directly speak to the owner but I do remember him talking with others about wanting to possibly change the car. Not sure if he was serious or not, but you never know, right? It had Montana state plates. Maybe you can contact the people at Lamborghini Palm Beach and try to get more information or have the owner contact you?

Best of luck and happy hunting!

View attachment 148833

View attachment 148841
Thanks for the lead!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.