Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd put this out there because the last time I was needed something specific that I thought was a long shot was not, thanks to a fellow forum member.
Short story is I cracked a barrel on one of my rear 20x12" wheels, it was previously repaired in the same spot so it's Done. Problem usually isn't a big deal but availability right now likely due to typical Covid shortages is there are NONE to be had new right now with no estimate of when they'll be back.
SO, if anybody has some old, or busted up 3 piece wheels right now is a good time to Part them out ❗
From what I understand this is American made 20x10.5 stepped barrel w/ 40 holes (not 30) attached pics: Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire Automotive lighting Fluid Bumper Water Automotive tire Wood Grey Road surface Automotive tire Drinkware Tableware Liquid Font Temperature Font Material property Publication Measuring instrument
Temperature Wood Measuring instrument Publication Office ruler

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PM me if you can help..... I'm not clicking on any of those phishing links I'm getting. @
  • jamesdonald29087
  • ( says repeatedly to contact carpart575 ) at the Hooha.com
  • yahoo, you know what I mean, I'm not posting the link so it cannot even accidentally get clicked

1 - 3 of 3 Posts