Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Huracan Grigio Telesto 580-2
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

im finally looking to actually pull the trigger on a White LP610-4. I love white exterior, but wouldn’t mind if it’s the dark gray color.

My budget is no more than $180k.

I’m located in Orlando, Flordia if anyone is close.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Good 610-4s sell in the $180s all day long. Up to you to determine if it qualifies as “good” for your specific needs.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've tried to buy 2 LP580-2 & LP610-4. Both sold in less than 24 hours! This market is crazy right now.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
566 Posts
I've tried to buy 2 LP580-2 & LP610-4. Both sold in less than 24 hours! This market is crazy right now.
This is true at least for the 580-2s they would sell within a couple of days.........so I had three 2019s I was looking at in the span of 5 days I decided on one and the other two were gone almost immediately. This clearly will affect price but, as you might imagine, not in a good way.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is true at least for the 580-2s they would sell within a couple of days.........so I had three 2019s I was looking at in the span of 5 days I decided on one and the other two were gone almost immediately. This clearly will affect price but, as you might imagine, not in a good way.
Its unreal, overnight things have just gone off the shelf very quickly.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I got aggressive a couple weeks back when I saw the writing on the wall. Didn’t wait for inventory to show up on the lot. Stopped by in person to ask about any recent trades.

I got my dream car before anyone else had a shot :)

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
566 Posts
In fact, I almost lost the car I wanted because while I was negotiating price but hadn't put a deposit down someone was working with the dealership to get financing.......that individual either couldn't get approved or backed away and I quickly got out my credit card and put a deposit down......the rest is history. BTW, prices are going up and that may change but for now if you find a good deal don't over think it like I almost did.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
566 Posts
I put a deposit on my car sight unseen. Just a couple photos from the prep shop.
Same here from 1200 miles away; the Lamborghini dealership was real decent and there were no surprises when my car was delivered. My car left the dealership at noon on the 11th of July and was at my front door by 10:45 am on the 13th of July.........the enclosed carrier did a great job getting the car to me problem free.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Same here from 1200 miles away; the Lamborghini dealership was real decent and there were no surprises when my car was delivered. My car left the dealership at noon on the 11th of July and was at my front door by 10:45 am on the 13th of July.........the enclosed carrier did a great job getting the car to me problem free.
Did you find it at the Dallas location? I’m scared to buy my first from a rando dealer and not official one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got aggressive a couple weeks back when I saw the writing on the wall. Didn’t wait for inventory to show up on the lot. Stopped by in person to ask about any recent trades.

I got my dream car before anyone else had a shot :)
I guess this is what I’ll have to do lol

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
566 Posts
Did you find it at the Dallas location? I’m scared to buy my first from a rando dealer and not official one.
The three I was looking at one was in New York Manhattan Motors/Lamborghini (had 6500 miles/orange), one was in Lamborghini Houston (had 2,700 miles/orange), and the one I bought was from the Lamborghini dealership in Charlotte NC (had 1634 miles/Red). I personally prefer a Lamborghini dealership to buy from but you can get a local Lamborghini dealership to do the PPI.

One other thing, there will always be other cars......so make the decision if and only if you feel comfortable. My wife often says......if I didn't get the car then it wasn't meant to be mine.......some truth to that.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The three I was looking at one was in New York Manhattan Motors/Lamborghini (had 6500 miles/orange), one was in Lamborghini Houston (had 2,700 miles/orange), and the one I bought was from the Lamborghini dealership in Charlotte NC (had 1634 miles/Red). I personally prefer a Lamborghini dealership to buy from but you can get a local Lamborghini dealership to do the PPI.

One other thing, there will always be other cars......so make the decision if and only if you feel comfortable. My wife often says......if I didn't get the car then it wasn't meant to be mine.......some truth to that.
My wife said the same thing. I was supper bummed. But it’s not meant to be. Thanks for all the advice! I truly appreciate it, first time buyer. Keeping the Tesla to have best of both worlds 😉

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are still looking for one , PM me for pics , very Rare Factory Matte white with red alcantera interior 2015 610-4

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
566 Posts
I just bought a 2018 thank you though!
I guess that was meant to be your car! ;) I started a thread titled "Pictures?"......post more pictures when get around to it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts