Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy my first lambo, looking for something < 85K (the lower the better). Prefer green or orange, open to nationwide. Specifically e-gear/non manual. Obv looking for decent shape/clutch condition.

Also if anyone can help, plan to use it 80% of the time with paddle shifters, but still want to have auto as an option, it seems non LP e-gear is a complete no go for auto? So that would limit be to 2008+? Or even the 2008 LP auto mode is not worth it/clutch killer?

TY.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I guess what Roy is trying to tell you is you're dreaming for one in the 80k that's 2008. The cheapest 08 on up w/ a quick search comes back w/ a $109k price tag. Manual Pre-Lp's are close to pulling that as well so if you find one that's 2006 for 89k I'd wonder how much more will I need to spend on this car to get it to proper working order. Good luck w/ your search...

But as he said wrecking yard for a salvage one will be your best bet :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
2007 Black Gallardo Nera Edition for $88k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
On top of that it looks like it’s been beat to hell. Engine bay is disgusting, if dealer can’t even take the time to clean up the engine bay and remove loose change in the car for pics it shows you the type of care this car is currently receiving.

·
Registered
136 Posts
2007 Black Gallardo Nera Edition for $88k

Pretty sure the black nero is a scam. That same car/same pics was for sale more than a year ago and then presumably sold and was taken down. Then it appeared on Facebook ad's being sold by a 20 something kid claiming it was his "clients" car-very sketchy then-I'd be very careful on that one.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Reactions: Ohlgren

·
Registered
122 Posts
Pretty sure the black nero is a scam. That same car/same pics was for sale more than a year ago and then presumably sold and was taken down. Then it appeared on Facebook ad's being sold by a 20 something kid claiming it was his "clients" car-very sketchy then-I'd be very careful on that one.
Yes, I think this car has some real problems, it's been "for sale" for quite some time. I was looking at it back last fall when I was in the market and there were some substantial red flags similar to what you are saying. I'd stay away from this one...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey OP!!

Ignore Roy, that was kinda a rude comment frankly... you’re budget is very doable for an 04/05 car and could possibly swing an 06 car with higher mileage. Keep an eye out on all platforms, and facebook groups as well! When I say higher mileage, think 40-60k mileage and an e gear car. Very doable for $85k.

My main reason for posting: BEWARE the people who will flood your DMs. I had a WTB post several months back and was hit with a slew of fake accounts and scammers. I nearly got scammed for a Gallardo SE and was about to send a deposit. Trust your gut, do not send any money until you’ve personally seen the car and test driven it. It sucks, but this forum is a huge target for scammers trying to take oir money.

Good luck on your hunt, you will get one!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
For all of the nay-sayers - every one of these cars was posted just in the past 24 hours. OPs request is perfectly reasonable. Names blurred for obvious reasons but OP I can send you links if you want. Good luck, and make sure to get a PPI as well

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking to buy my first lambo, looking for something < 85K (the lower the better). Prefer green or orange, open to nationwide. Specifically e-gear/non manual. Obv looking for decent shape/clutch condition.

Also if anyone can help, plan to use it 80% of the time with paddle shifters, but still want to have auto as an option, it seems non LP e-gear is a complete no go for auto? So that would limit be to 2008+? Or even the 2008 LP auto mode is not worth it/clutch killer?

TY.
Hello Green Lambo 32, we have a 2006 Gallardo Spyder (white/black) E-Gear with 40k miles if you are interested for $85k

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts