Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Looking for a gated coupe Pre-LP Murcielago 2003-2006 (non-white/black/silver/gray. Orange, yellow, red etc).
Please reply by PM and will respond quickly. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,487 Posts
Oh, I remember now. I don’t think the story of the dead guy is a problem at all, not for me and not for a lot of people, to me the problem is it’s not original. The interior has been changed at least twice and the rims and other features of the car make it not original. Per that video, there’s also been an awful lot of owners for this car. Ho hum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Regarding the dead man murcie car- Minus the "story" its actually a really nice car. Paint and interior condition overall is clean. Wheels are stock murcielago wheels on the car and the exhaust can be swapped out. Not to mention one of the cheapest manual murcielago available. We did the power steering rack, fluids, suspension (standard murcie problems) so all of the pressing issues have been addressed. I would be surprised just because someone had a viewing in the car would deter people from buying it. To me it is like throwing out your couch because a deceased relative once sat on it. However, we are all different and I think the owner who can overlook the "story" and see the beauty will be very happy with the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts