Looking for 6 speed coupe Gallardo under 90k
Open to look at anything available!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Call me

Paul 310-745-0676

It's been on the market for so long...

Selling this beautiful 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo 6 SPEED manual. Recently performed the 15,000 maintenance, changed all spark plugs, all oils (brake and engine), transmission fluid, powersteering fluid, and head gaskets (can email maintenance records) by Swif Motors.

Originally purchased in 2010, it has a clear title and has never been in an accident. Carfax can be provided upon contact. Serious buyers only, please email me in advance or call/text me for arrangements.

Modifications include (over $10k, zero performance mods)

Exterior wrap by Diamond Black Exteriors of North Hollywood (can be removed)
Hertz Audio by Six Autosound in Koreatown
OEM wheels in black by Platinum Motorsports
Pioneer headunit with GPS, navigation, bluetooth audio, rearview camera mirror

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the post. Great looking car. There are a few options I really wanted the car to have, LP front bumper and clear bonnet. I've seen this car for a while on the public sites. I don't think this one is for me. Thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks man. Just so you know the clear bonnet is only on the automatic gallardos... So if you want to get a gallardo with a clear bonnet it'll have to be an automatic or someone bought a used clear bonnet and replaced the original bonnet. The only other place I put up is autotrader and on this forum haha, not sure where you saw it

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just call me at 310-745-0676. I'm sure with my price you can buy a clear bonnet AND a LP front bumper. Plus, it's a rare 6spd black on black

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks man. Just so you know the clear bonnet is only on the automatic gallardos... So if you want to get a gallardo with a clear bonnet it'll have to be an automatic or someone bought a used clear bonnet and replaced the original bonnet. The only other place I put up is autotrader and on this forum haha, not sure where you saw it

Beautiful Gallardo, good luck with sale!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Not 100% true. My '04 came from the factory with the 6sp and oem glass bonnet... Rare for sure. It was number 1542 out the door...

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Paul, what are you asking for it?

Call me

Paul 310-745-0676

It's been on the market for so long...

Selling this beautiful 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo 6 SPEED manual. Recently performed the 15,000 maintenance, changed all spark plugs, all oils (brake and engine), transmission fluid, powersteering fluid, and head gaskets (can email maintenance records) by Swif Motors.

Originally purchased in 2010, it has a clear title and has never been in an accident. Carfax can be provided upon contact. Serious buyers only, please email me in advance or call/text me for arrangements.

Modifications include (over $10k, zero performance mods)

Exterior wrap by Diamond Black Exteriors of North Hollywood (can be removed)
Hertz Audio by Six Autosound in Koreatown
OEM wheels in black by Platinum Motorsports
Pioneer headunit with GPS, navigation, bluetooth audio, rearview camera mirror

·
Registered
72 Posts
Lol...what?

The "rareness" lies in the fact that few 6sp manual cars were made compared to egear cars. Clear bonnets were available options regardless of trans.

In 04, the later ones had the option. 05+, pretty common.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts